Friday, May 1, 2009

Survey #112

How far away is the person you miss?
Too far.

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
There are quite a few.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was too tired to form proper thoughts and emotion.

How long does it take for you to take a shower?
Long enough.

Are there framed pictures from your parents wedding in your house?
I'm not even sure they took pictures.
I've never seen any.

Do you remember who you liked in 4th grade?
My god, yeah.
What terrible taste I had.

When was the last time you went to the mall?
I drove through the lot today.

Are you a fast typer?
I suppose so.

What's on your bed right now?
Bedding?

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
I wish we could spend every moment together.

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes.

Do you want to have kids?
Possibly. I can't decide.

Have you ever watched a movie you hated but someone else loved?
My gosh, yes.

Latest you stayed up in the past week?
Oh, I don't even know.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
I want more holes in my ears, please.

Who was the last person that called you babe or baby?
Trey.

At what age do you want to be married?
Few years after graduation. Like, mid twenties.
That is, assuming I do marry.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
I don't believe so.

Who is the one you trust most?
Trey♥

Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring, and if so, who?
Nahh.

What are you excited about this weekend?
Nothing, really.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Leaving the cafe with TreySvenEmily.

Are you a jealous person?
I try to not be.

Do you get along with girls?
Most.

If someone liked you would you want them to tell you?
Feel free to waste your time.

When's the last time you talked to your siblings?
Earlier tonight, via MSN.

Are you too forgiving?
Probably.

Are you happy with life?
It's lovely.

What are you craving right now?
Him.

Can you cook?
Not well.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Possibly.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I do hope so.

Have you realized something today?
Yeah, actually.

How did you start off your day?
The same as always.
Late.

Last MySpace message you received?
Was from Tyler.

Are you listening to music right now?
No.

Does anyone hate you?
They claim so.

Looking forward to anything in the next 3 months?
Life.

No comments: