Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Survey #120

Who was the last person's voice you heard?
Trey.

Do you like your life as of now?
FML.

How was your life three months ago?
Decent.

How did you wake up this morning?
Alarm.

Be honest, who were you texting a little while ago?
I last texted Sam.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
I'll never understand why.

How late did you stay up last night, why?
Two or so. Homework.

Could you go a month without cursing?
Doubt it.

You can only drink one liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Hardly.

Do you think you are a good person? Honestly?
I'm selfish, lazy, an ass..must I go on?
..Dear father, I hate you.

Are you a patient person?
I've got all the time in the world.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
It's been slightly more than.

Are you afraid of death/dying?
I welcome it.

How's your heart lately?
What heart?

When was the last time you cried?
Try right now.

Do you care what others think about you?
..It's tearing my apart.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Eh.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
A lot happier than I am now.

Do you get along better with guys or girls?
Trey.
That's it.

Do you keep a planner?
I have a calendar.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Leaving the cafe.

Where is your phone?
Pants.

Would you like receiving flowers or do you think that's tacky?
Flowers wilt.

What was the last thing you laughed really hard about?
Raging psychopaths can find anything funny.

What did your last received text say?
"You have a point."

What class do you have the most fun in?
I hate school.

Are you happy at the moment?
Not at all.

When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Sunday.

Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing right now?
Probably being miserable. I'm sorry I don't know how to make you happy..

When is your birthday?
August 28th.

How does the last person who kissed you feel about you?
I bet you he hates me.

Have you ever cried on a friend's shoulder?
No.

Who was the last person you got into an argument with?
*Them.*

Are you imagining anyone naked right now?
No thanks.

Do you shut down your computer when you leave, or just leave it on?
I log off.

Have you ever tried out a sleep number bed?
No?

Are you excited for anything?
Death.

Do you feel like you have life figured out?
Not in the least.

Who was the last person to call you?
Jesse attempted to reach *him*, who had walked out, because he's immature.

Do you hate the last person who texted you?
I hate everyone.

How long was the last shower you took?
Maybe half an hour or so.

Who was the last person you gave advice to?
Alyssa?

Did anything weird happen today?
I decided that life is a waste of my time.

Do you like that dog smell?
Pardon?

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
This town's full of potheads.

What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer?
Sam.

Your ex says they never even liked you, you say?
..I know.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I guess so.

Have you ever laughed at something that wasn't meant to be funny?
I'm cruel like that.

Did you know if you eat too many carrots, your skin can turn orange?
My brother was orange as a child. I was yellow, but that was totally not food related. Jaundice.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Definitely.

Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Go for it.
I won't be around much longer anyway.

Who is the last person to send you a message on Myspace?
Tyler.

What hoodie did you wear last?
Black and white.

Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
No.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I doubt it.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Fuck you.
I'd never let him see me like this.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Not anymore.

Do you fall for people easily?
Not at all.

Last time you made a bet with someone?
Sunday.

When did you last cry?
Right now.
You've already asked.

When's the next time you' ll see your closest friend?
Depends on a.) if I make it through the night and b.) if we decide to go to school.

Who do you trust 100%?
TreyTreyTrey.

What are you going to do this weekend?
We'll see.

How did you wake up this morning?
Alarm.
Stop repeating yourself.

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
Definitely.

Would you kiss an ugly person for $ 1,000?
I guess I'm that shallow, yeah.

Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
I do, often.

Who's the last person you messaged?
Trey.

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Yes.

How many dogs do you have?
Zero.

How many cats do you have?
Zero.

Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
xD

What exciting event is coming up?
...

What is your favorite local place to grab a bite to eat?
Fresh Cup has tasty coffee.

Have you chewed gum after someone else already has?
Shush.

Have you ever gotten alcohol poisoning?
Not to my knowledge.

Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl?
*Them.*

How was your weekend?
..Yes.

Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have?
I don't want anything, now.

Do you have anyone's clothes?
My own?

Do you find piercings attractive?
Who cares what I think?

No comments: