Sunday, May 24, 2009

Survey #138

How far away is the last person you kissed?
I'm not entirely positive. That'd depend on where his aunt lives.

Do you find yourself funny?
Not in the least.

Last reason you cried?
I thought I had made a mistake.

Would you rather live in New York or Washington DC?
Living in New York is my dream.

What woke you up this morning?
My mother found it necessary to come show me her rubber stamping skills.

What was the best thing that happened to you last year?
July.

Do you eat breakfast daily?
I never eat breakfast.

What time will you be getting up tomorrow morning?
Who knows.

Have you ever slept on the floor with the person you like?
I don't think we've slept in each other's company, ever.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Waste of my time.

Can you keep a secret?
Of course.

Do you believe that you can change for someone?
I shouldn't have to.

What was the last thing you spent your money on?
This massive gumball.

Last non-alcoholic beverage consumed?
Rockstar.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
I was disoriented and confused.

Were you single on your last birthday?
Yeah, actually, I'm single most of the time.
I just sort of suck at relationships.

Is it okay to kiss people when you're single?
It must be, because we do.

Does someone love you?
Doubt it.

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
By a little less than a year.

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Rarely.

Do you want any tattoos?
Perhaps someday.

Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
Far from it.

Ever worn something of the opposite sex's?
Hats.

When was the last time you were annoyed?
When am I not?

Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
Cell.
myPod.
Lipgloss.

How many windows are open on your computer?
Two.
Digsby and Firefox.
Eight tabs, though.

What's on your wrists right now?
Skin?

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Bon Ton.

When are you going to dye your hair next?
I never dye my hair.

Do you make wishes at 11:11?
If I notice the time.

Is there a difference between the word 'best friend' and 'friend'?
Obviously.

Has anybody on your top friends ever admitted to liking you?
Emily's straight, yo?

Do you find it hard to tell people how you really feel?
God, yes.

Any plans for next weekend?
Not yet.

Is there anyone you would seriously punch right now if you had the chance?
PaciFIST.

Did you regret something you did today?
Not yet.

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
He's rarely sober.

Have you ever done anything illegal?
Plenty of times.

Are you sober?
Almost always.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
I'm living proof.

When you were little did you think $100 was a lot of money?
Probably.

If your last ex got their heart broken, would you feel bad for them?
He was ready to break my innocence, so I'm ready to break his face.

How many people have you kissed with a name starting with M?
I haven't.

What are you thinking about right now?
This guy.

Do you enjoy going through the car wash?
Probably a lot more than I should.
It's such a thrill. Then again, I'm easily impressed.

What was the first cigarette you've ever smoked?
I've never.

Would you like to fall in love in the next few months?
Does love exist?

What was the reason you last received flowers?
Aladdin?

Did the last person you kissed have tattoos?
He doesn't.

Name some things you would never tolerate in a relationship?
Distrust.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
If I really wanted to, I could, but why would I want to?

Do you have clothes that belong to other people?
No.

Is anyone mad at you?
Possibly.

Have you ever searched for your own house on Google Earth?
xD

How old do you wish to be when you die?
What are you talking about? I'm never going to die.

Who is the ugliest person you know?
-raises hand-

Who's Myspace page did you last look at?
Trey's, I do believe.

What time did you go to sleep last night and why?
Four, I think it was.
Insomnia.

Have you ever tried to break a couple up?
Interference is lame shit.

Have you ever stayed up at night waiting for someone to call or text you back?
I guess so.

Do you know anyone who is locked up?
Not personally.

Do you do the dishes for fun sometimes?
We have a dishwasher for that.

How many people on your top friends are in college?
Emily is thirteen.

What do you think about cocaine?
I don't.

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Nine months mean anything to you?

What's something you really want right now?
There's this boy.

Who is really on your mind?
Wouldn't you like to know?

What'd you do Saturday night?
Cried.

What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Life.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Why are you shoving paint chips at my face? Go awayyyy.

Do you know someone that is pregnant right now?
Facebook says I am.

What are you wearing right now?
Jeans.
Bikini top.
Tank.
Shirt.
Underwear.

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
I'm not even sure who it was.

If something was wrong, who is the first person you would tell?
No one, or Sam.
Always Sam.

Do you label yourself as anything?
Labels are for cans.

Do you get bad headaches?
Often.

What are you sick of?
His shit.

Who do you trust with everything?
Sam.

When was the last time you were truly sad?
I'll manage.

Does your ex hate you?
I don't care.

Who's worse, liars or cheaters?
People who lie about cheating.

What do you do to relieve stress?
Walk.
Scream.

When was the last time you had butterflies?
I've never owned a butterfly.

Have you ever slept with the opposite sex and not had sex with them?
I'm not sure I've fallen asleep with anyone of the opposite sex, but I'm a virgin, so..

Have you kissed more then ten people this year?
Try two.

Do you have a Facebook?
I love it.

Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you date them?
We have.

Do you think its wrong to have sex before marriage?
Purity ring. I has one.

If you were offered to smoke some weed right now would you?
No thanks, man. It's cool.

What are you doing after this?
Dinner.

What are you doing tonight?
Absolutely nothing.

Who else is in the room with you?
Parental units.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
It's not..bad.

Do you get drunk every weekend?
I've never.

Are you always home?
I have no life.

What color is your ceiling fan?
I don't have a ceiling fan.

Do you like cleaning?
I like the end result.

When's the last time your air conditioner came on?
We don't have one.

When's the last time you used a regular pencil?
Recently.

Are you impatient?
Sometimes.

Do you blame other people for a lot of things you do?
I'm told so.

Name something going wrong right now:
Life.

Do you use hand sanitizer or soap more?
Soap.
I don't trust hand sanitizer.

What's the last creative thing you did?
Art.

What's the last kind of cookie you ate?
I don't recall.

Do you like mints or gum more?
Gum.

What's one day you'll never forget?
August 12th.

Do you have any trophies?
Nope.

When's the last time you used a calculator?
Who knows.

What color was it?
I'm unsure.

Where do you keep your cell phone normally?
Pants.

Do you use note cards to study?
Occasionally.

What's the last game you played?
Q and A with Nate. :D

No comments: