Thursday, May 14, 2009

Survey #128

How many people did you kiss in the month of May?
Just one.

Do you think it's possible to fall in love at your age?
Call me crazy, but, yeah, I do.

Are you comfortable with your height?
I'd like to be a bit taller.

Is your room ever clean?
Not entirely.

Where do you think your number one is right now?
Preparing for bed.
He's so lucky. He gets to go to Darien Lake tomorrow.

Think back to yesterday. What were you doing around this time?
Getting ready for bed, I do think.
Showering, maybe.

What color are your pants?
...They aren't.

Would you marry for money?
That's terrible.
I'd marry for love, and only love.

How many people have you had feelings for in 2009?
Trey.

Are your toes painted pink?
Yeah, actually.

Whose car were you in last besides your own?
Mother's?

Last movie you watched?
X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Not for me.

Have you been kissed by someone whose name starts with the letter N?
Nope.

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
The latter.

What all happened today?
School.
Trey.
Band concert, featuring the brilliant chorus.

What's the last thing that bothered you?
I unknowingly saved someone's life.

Name one person you don't see as much as you wish.
Trey Richard Loomis.

Do you know anyone in jail?
Not exactly.

What were you doing at 2:00 this morning?
I was asleep.

Are you going anywhere this summer?
Nowhere special.

You're thinking about someone, aren't you?
Always.

Single or taken?
Taken.

Are you a nice person?
I try.

What's the latest you've stayed up?
Forty hours or so.

Ever talked on the phone for more than four hours?
Occasionally.

Ever lost control because you were so angry?
I lose control a lot.

Do you miss someone that you just can't have back?
I have him, thanks.

When you were a kid, what did you want to grow up to be?
I had a few options in mind.

Do you still want to be that?
...
I want death.

Soda or milk?
Water,

Rather be hot or cold?
Yes or no.
In or out.
Up or down.

Do you like to go out or stay home?
Out.

What's something your parents always tell you?
"Stop refusing to eat or we're sending you to the damn shrink."

Are your parents strict?
Like I listen.

Do you wish for something when you blow out candles on your birthday?
..I got my wish.

Think you'll grow up to be a good parent?
I hate children.

Snickers or Twix?
Twix.

Summer or Winter?
Summer.

What time did you go to bed last night?
Eleven or so.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I'm not sure.

Who was the last person to cook dinner?
I didn't eat with them.

Any weekend plans?
Nothing in particular.

Last missed call?
Phone solicitors.

Where was the very last place you went besides your house?
School.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Hide.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Summer.

Are you looking forward to anything?
Life.

How many months until your birthday?
May.
June.
July.
August.

Who are your best friends?
Trey.

Is this summer going to be a good one?
We'll see.

Are you trying to avoid loving somebody?
Not at all.

Do you think this person is trying to avoid loving you?
If he's trying, he's failing.
Miserably.

Honestly, have you had sex with your number 1?
I'm a virgin, thanks.

Honestly, how many people do you have feelings for?
Trey.

Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Heh.
I was being good.

Honestly, does the person you like like someone else more?
I don't believe so.

Honestly, have you kissed someone of the same sex this week?
No.

Who knows you better than you know yourself?
Trey.

Could you reveal your innermost thoughts to somebody?
I tell him damned near everything.

Do you smoke cigarettes?
Never.

What cell phone service do you have?
Sprint.

Would you rather create or destroy?
Create.

Super strength or super speed?
..Both.

When was the last time, if ever, you blacked out from drinking?
I black out just for the heck of it.

Favorite day of the year?
January 19th onward.

Have you ever fired a gun?
Nope.

Have you kissed a boy, and liked it?
He was not wearing cherry chapstick.
Sorry to disappoint.

Do you clean when you’re upset?
Not really, no.

Does the person you like know that you like them?
He best.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Good riddance.

How many people have you REALLY fallen for?
I've loved once.

Does seeing couples in love make you mad?
Love is wonderful.

Do you think some people are crazy for wearing jeans in the summer?
I do, often.
My legs are nasty.

What are you doing Thursday?
Today is Thursday.

Do you send single word text messages?
Not usually.

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I do hate it here.

When was the last time you were unhappy with your life?
My stomach hurts.

Are you talkative in any of your classes?
If I feel like being so.

Would you ever consider piercing your lip?
Eh, not right now.

How many times is A in your full name?
Twice.

Are you taller than 5 foot 6 inches?
No.

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yes.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Learnin',

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Insincerely.

Do you have any bruises?
Heh.

No comments: