Monday, May 11, 2009

Survey #124

Who is one girl you trust most?
I trust Trey, and he is most certainly male.

Is there someone you like right now? How is it going?
I love you; I'm sorry.

What are you doing now?
Panicking.

What do you regret most this month?
I ruin everything.

Who did you spend the end of your summer with?
Myself.

Who are four boys you trust most?
TreyTreyTreyTrey♥

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
Not so much as I used to.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
I hate it so, so much.

Feel like talking to someone that you haven't in a while?
Yes, please.

Two feelings at the moment?
Pain.
Unluckiness.

Last time you had butterflies?
Mmm.
Seeing his voice on my caller ID.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
It was my fault, too.

How's your heart lately?
It's still beating.

What are some lyrics from the song you last listened to?
"You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love."

Do you believe in perfection?
His imperfections are perfect.

How tall is the person you like? Shorter or taller?
Taller.

What are you doing tonight?
Moping.

Are you dressed appropriate for the current weather?
My walk was rather chilly, and I probably have frost bite, so, no, I guess not.

Do you respect your elders?
I try to.

What is your current annoyance?
I hate myself, okay?

Is it possible to be single and happy?
I guess so.

Who is the first person you would call if you needed help?
I doubt he'd want to help.

Who are you going to spend this summer with?
Friends? Trey?

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
Friday.

What are you excited for?
Apologizing.

Do you get distracted easily?
Often.

Has anyone disappointed you lately?
In more ways than you know, and yet, it was my fault, and I know it.

Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they wont tell?
Trey's my favorite.

Who was the last person you yelled at?
...I'm really sorry, Trey.

Is it easy to annoy you?
I dislike people quite a bit.

Do you talk a lot?
If I feel the need.

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
Male.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Kyle.

Can you count your serious relationships on one hand?
Probably.

Do you wish someone would call you?
He won't answer his phone.
More walking away, you know.

What is something you want to say to someone?
I'm saying it, right now.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Welcome to Warren County.

Do you believe in karma?
Definitely.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Everything.

Have you ever fallen backwards on a chair?
I'm clumsy like that.

Do you still talk to the person you were dating three months ago?
We're still together.

Was yesterday better than today?
Definitely..not.

What is something you are looking forward to?
Life.

Who was the last person to call you "babe" or "baby"?
Trey does.

What did you do this Spring Break?
We barely had one.

Who is the person you last had a relationship with?
Treydear.

Could you go a month without cursing?
Doubt it.

Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
Many a time.

Where were you at eight this morning?
Leaving the cafe.

Are there certain things that can't be joked about with you?
Definitely.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
No more confusing than we are.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
I've been pretty psycho lately.

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yes yes yes.

If you could change some of the past without changing the future would you?
I...

No comments: