Sunday, May 10, 2009

Survey #123

Your best friend likes the same person you do. You say:
Please don't.

Have you ever given up on someone but then went back?
Never again.

Does anyone disgust you?
People tend to, yeah.

Do you get mad easily?
I'm learning to not care.

Have you argued with anyone today?
Yeah, actually. I hated every second of it.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
He seems to think I do.

Have you ever told someone, to their face, they were ugly?
Yes.

Has your heart ever been broken?
And mended.

Is someone on your mind?
They really shouldn't be.

Will you have a boyfriend in six months?
I guess we'll just have to see.

Your enemy is at your doorstep begging for forgiveness. What would you do?
Laugh.

Are you currently wanting any body piercings or tattoos?
I'm fine, thanks.

Are you ticklish?
Don't touch me.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Doubt it.

Who is your last text from?
SammySam, I do believe.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bartender.

What were you doing at 7:45 this morning?
I was sleeping.

Last song listened to?
Whatever I fell asleep listening to.

How many hours did you sleep last night?
A lot.

Who do you love?
Him, maybe.

Are you shy or outgoing?
Outgoing.
If I'm quiet, I hate you.

Does anyone completely understand you?
I wish he didn't try to.

Do you think it's ridiculous to have sex under the age of sixteen?
Your choice, if you want God hating you.
I have myself a purity ring.

Do you ignore people when you're mad at or upset with them?
Usually.

Do you honestly believe that good things come to those who wait?
Waiting is a waste of time.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Definitely not.

Do you want to see someone this very minute?
Yeah, actually.

Would you rather have a double or single date?
I'm trying to convince Trey that groups aren't terrible. He really needs to make time for his friends.

Do you like cuddling up while watching a film?
Not with most.

Ready for kids?
Never.

Ever thrown up in a car?
Nope.

Do you trust all of your friends?
Yeah, no.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
What a waste of brain cells.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Not so much.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Emily.

Are you a forgiving person?
I can be.

Do you wish on 11:11?
Occasionally.

Has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
Why do surveys ask this so often?

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone for over an hour?
Trey?

Has a boy ever called you babe or baby?
All the time.

Are you single?
No.

Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Ha.

Have you done anything stupid lately?
Falling for him was the stupidest thing I've done, of late, and it isn't who you think.

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
I guess.

What are you currently hearing right now?
Dishwasher.

What are you looking forward to?
I'm not.

Do you think relationships are hard?
Far too.

Who have you texted today?
I haven't.

Something you really want right now?
I want that little box to pop up, signifying that he cared enough to reply.

How many months until your birthday?
Three.

Who was the last person to pick on you? Why?
Jordi's terrible. :D

No comments: