Sunday, May 3, 2009

Survey #118

What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
I love him so.

Have you ever kissed someone that name started with a D?
No.

What's the biggest annoyance to you?
I sort of hate when people are overly confident.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
I don't even know.

Who was the last person to text you?
Sam.

Who was the last person to call you?
Trey.

Who is the first person you would go to if you had a problem?
It depends on the problem. I may just handle it on my own, or pretend it doesn't exist.

How many true friends do you have that you can tell anything to?
I wouldn't necessarily tell anyone anything.

How is your heart now?
It's better than it's ever been.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
I was slightly aggravated. My friends don't seem to understand just how much I value sleep.

Does anyone have feelings for you?
I'd say so.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Emily.

How late did you stay up last night?
Like, midnight, if that.

Any plans for tomorrow?
I really do need to do that science project.

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Ninety nine percent of the time.

Is there anyone that hates you right now?
They claim to, and it doesn't faze me.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Sure.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black..and white.

What's one thing that would instantly make you dislike a person?
There are always exceptions.

What do you do when you need to relax?
Breathe.

Do you like things in life to stay how they are or change?
Everything changes eventually.

What are you listening to right now?
Some Modest Mouse.

Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else's?
His.

Are you looking forward to anything?
Possibly.

Do you open up to people easily?
You're funny.

What do your friends call you?
Abby, and silly variations of.

Do you have feelings for someone right now, whether he knows or not?
He definitely knows.

Where's your phone right now?
Pants.

Who is the last guy you talked to?
Trey.

Does it matter if your boyfriend smokes or chews?
I'd prefer he didn't, but ultimately, it's his choice, not mine.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Sort of, but there were reasons it had to happen.

Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Night.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
I hate promises.

When were you last outside?
Awhile ago.

Think of the last time you were really angry. When was it?
I don't even know.

Are you waiting for something?
Seventy seven days.

If you could have something right now, what would it be?
I'm fine.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I hide them.

What did your last text message you received say?
"Whatever."

Do you like it when it snows?
I hate the cold.

Is there someplace you would rather be right now?
With him.

Is it easy for you to lie?
Ha. Far too easy.

Who took your Myspace picture?
I did.

Are you currently frustrated with anything?
This stupid science project.

Do you smoke weed?
I have never.

What's the worst thing about girls?
We're terrible.

What would your last name be without the letters e, y, f, or l?
McMicha.

What's to the left of you?
Outside.

Do you have any siblings?
I do.

What color is your hair?
Dark blonde.

Do you hate anyone?
I can't.

Can you tell when someone is fake?
It's pretty easy to tell.

What are your plans for the weekend?
The weekend is nearly over.

Have you ever gotten in a car with people you just met?
..after they promised to give me candy.

Are you ashamed of your past?
Slightly.

Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
Sure.

Does anyone else have the shirt you're wearing?
I'd imagine someone does.

Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
I doubt it.

What are you mad about right now?
I'm not.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a S?
No.

Who’s the fourth person under B in your contacts?
Ben.

Does anyone have a heart next to their name?
Haa. He does.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm.

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Present tense.

Are you a jealous person?
Not exactly.

Are you excited about anything?
Life.

Do you think that you’re a good person?
I'm told so.

Have you known any of your friends for your most of your life?
Preschool.

Have you spoken to anyone on the phone today?
I am, at the present time.

What did you do today?
Well, you see..

Who was the last person to sit on your bed?
I was?

Are you high?
Sober.

Can you whistle?
Whistling is obnoxious.

Do you watch college sports?
Occasionally.

Did you cry today?
No..

What are you currently hearing?
Emily.

Would you ever donate blood?
Possibly.

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
I consider him to be my best friend.

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Fashion Bug. Bon Ton. Bon Ton.

Do you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Hardly.

Do you believe in love?
I didn't used to.

When was the last time you were so drunk you threw up?
Never.

Do you miss anyone?
More than anything.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother.

Do you have trust issues?
Possibly.

Did you like anyone last summer?
Don't remind me.

Is there anyone you want to fight?
Pacifist.

Do you have any piercings?
Ears.

Could you date someone taller than you?
I prefer them to be.

How did you get your last bruise?
I'm not even sure.

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2008?
Definitely not.

Has your boyfriend met your parents?
Not exactly.

Can you sleep in jeans?
I did last night.

Has the opposite sex ever sang to you before?
I'd love that.

Who was your last missed call from?
Phone solicitors.

Do you have a bad temper?
Not really.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, please.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Trey.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Chloe's house is far too fun.

What do you spend most of your money on?
Energy drinks.

Ever kissed someone over 30?
That's kind of nasty.

Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
Of course.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Highlights.

Are you wearing a necklace?
No.

Who is someone you wish you could fix things with?
..No.

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
Heh.

Are you an emotional person?
Not so much, anymore.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
He can.

Did you have an exciting last weekend?
It was rather fun.

Did your parents spoil you as a child?
Hardly.

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
No.

Are you a cuddler?
With him.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Weekend=over.

What do you want right now?
Him.

Have you ever streaked in public?
Ha, no.

Who hugged you last?
Trey did?

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Hats.

Have you ever worked in a food place?
I've never had a job.

Do you still talk to any of your exes?
On occasion.

If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Air.

Does anyone know your Myspace password?
I don't believe so.

What's the connection between you and the last person you talked to?
He's the greatest person alive, by far.

Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
Emily's awesome, man.

Have you kissed anyone in the last week?
Yeah.

What does your eighth text message say?
"What?"

No comments: