Monday, May 25, 2009

Survey #139

Fact about the person you fell hardest for:
1. I'm not sure which of two people it is.
a.) I don't miss him, I miss the person I thought he was.
b.) I don't deserve a moment of his time.

What does your last incoming text say and who sent it?
I'm far too lazy to check.

What is the last thing someone bought you?
Energy drinks, Jones, nail file and toe separators, umbrella, mechanical pencils.

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
Jessica.

Have you made a mistake this past week?
That's a matter of opinion.

When was the last time you really laughed?
Emily is fun.

What were you doing at four this morning?
I was asleep.

Do you trust the last girl you were talking to?
I trust no one.

What’s something that can always make you feel better?
All sorts of small things.

Do you have both a loud side and a quiet side?
I guess so?

Are you a stressed out person?
I tend to be pretty laid back.

If you could go back six months and change something, would you?.
Nah.
I'm kay.

I'll bet you miss someone right now?
I bet you're right.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Doubt it.

Who is the last person you high five?
Mum?

Do you have any bruises?
Somewhere.

Why did you last cry?
Trey.

When will your next kiss take place?
Who am I to know?

Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
Eh.

Was yesterday better than today?
Yesterday was a good day, but today's just started.

Have you ever been awake for two days straight?
Not quite.

Would you go out in public looking like you do now?
Definitely not.

Do you remember your dreams?
Occasionally.

Where did your last hug take place and when?
Under a bridge. Yesterday.
Seriously, mate.

Who?
Nevermind that.

Where was your default photo taken?
Here.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name starts with D, E, K, or T?
E, K, and T.

Does the last person who put their arm around you mean anything to you?
I don't know that I mean anything to him.

Do you miss your past?
Let's focus on the present, shall we?

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish had not?
Almost.

No comments: