Saturday, May 16, 2009

Survey #130

What can you say about the first person on your top?
His eyes are the loveliest shade of blue.

Your ex calls you to hang out. What do you say?
I may or may not go.

Who did you last hug?
Trey, love.

What do you hear right now?
Muse.

Where's your phone right now?
Charging.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
Three thirty or so.

Do you regret anything you've done this year?
Regrets are a waste of my time.

Do you think that you will be married within ten years?
That's around the age I'd like to marry, yeah.

Would you ever tattoo your significant other's name?
Tacky.

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I often consider second chances.
People change, people make mistakes.
It happens.

Do you get drunk every weekend?
I've never.

Do you have a bad habit?
More than one.

Have you ever played with fire?
Pyromaniac.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Everything.

What do you want?
I want to go out.
Somebody, ask me to do something.

Would you rather have a smoothie or milkshake?
Smoothie.

Do you have any older siblings?
Kyle and Jesse.

Do you hate it when you go over someone's house and do absolutely nothing?
I'd rather be there than here.

Do you get easily embarrassed?
Not really, no.

Are you doing anything fun today?
Not yet.

Can you do this without deleting any questions?
I delete the stupid ones.

Do you smoke weed everyday?
No thanks.

Would you get back with your last ex if they asked you?
I love you, Trey.

What's something you really want right now?
Horn-rimmed glasses and a flannel shirt.

Are you going anywhere this summer?
I intend to.

Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side?
I usually don't have ketchup with my fries.

Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
I hate ballpoint pen.

If somebody liked you, would you want them to tell you?
Go ahead.

Is anything bothering you right now?
Unfortunately, I'm never quite at ease.

What time in your life would you like to put on repeat forever?
January 19th onward.

Are you sarcastic?
No, not at all.
/Sarcasm.

Your past?
No longer matters.

No comments: