Saturday, May 9, 2009

Survey #121

Are you completely over the person you last had a thing for?
Last, as in, before now, or last, as in, currently?

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Somebody.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
You could say that.

Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Most people's opinions mean nothing to me.

Who is the last person you sent a text to?
Scott, I do believe.

What hoodie did you wear last?
Black.

Are you ticklish?
Please, refrain from touching me.

Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
Nope.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I sincerely doubt that.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
They usually are.

What do you want?
Happiness.

What are you doing tomorrow?
I'm not sure.

Ever gone camping?
No, actually.

When was the last time you cried?
Thursday.

Will this weekend be a good one?
We'll see.

Have you ever been cheated on?
Sort of.

Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it?
Tacky.

Would you ever quit a bad habit for someone?
Possibly.

What does your 3rd text say, and who is it from?
I'm pretty sure Scott would prefer I didn't post that online.

Who was the last person whom you heard?
Father.

How long is it until your birthday?
110 days.

Is there anyone you feel you can tell anything?
I tell nearly everything to him, and no one else.

What are you wearing?
Sweats and an Aero shirt.

Who is your favorite person to laugh with?
Trey.

Do you regret anything?
Regretting what I can't change, and probably wanted, at one point, is a waste of my time.

Has anyone ever told you they want to be with you forever?
Forever isn't long enough.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
I couldn't locate my telephone.

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yesss.

Have you ever been in love?
Currently?

Have you ever kissed someone that was high?
Ugh.

Is someone on your mind right now?
Always.

Is tomorrow gonna be a good day?
I guess so.

Who last IM'd you?
Sam or Jessica.

Have you realized anything lately?
Malnutrition is far better than having your uterus fall out.

If your ex got their heart broken, would you feel bad for them?
I tend to be a pretty sympathetic person.

Why did you last get flowers?
Aladdin?

How many siblings do you have?
One point five.

Are you in a good mood?
My. Uterus. Is. Falling. Out.
What do you think?!

Who was your last comment from?
Amanda.

What does your last text say?
Nevermind that.

Where did you last cry?
In a parking lot, and then in an auditorium.

What are you looking forward to?
Life.

Do you think you'll ever get married?
Or die a virgin.

Have you ever gotten jewelry from a guy?
"It's probably just a ten dollar necklace from a gumball machine."
So much harassment, for my ignorant remarks. Love you, Emily.

When was the last time you showered?
I need to, like, now.

Are you and your parents close?
I tell them nothing.
They can't handle it.

When was the last time you said you were fine but really weren't?
All the time.

Have you ever had trouble breathing?
Yeah?

Have you ever had wine?
It's kind of tasty. :D

Who's the first person with the letter "H" on your contacts list on your phone?
This Haili girl.

Have you ever kissed that person?
God, no.

What are you doing?
This?

Can you play an instrument?
Nothing too well.

Are you single?
I'm not.

Do you enjoy being single?
I'm not.

Where's your cell phone?
In front of me.

What was the last thing you ate?
I had some icecream last night.

What's your cell phone number?
I don't want you silly rapists calling me, thanks.

Where are you?
Home.

Have you ever been arrested?
I'm a good girl.

Do you have a step parent?
My parents are married, not happily married, but married nonetheless.

Do you have any kids?
Pregnancy terrifies me.
Anyway, I'm a virgin. See this ring on my finger?

Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?
I didn't know what love is, at the time.

Have you ever had a boyfriend that was a complete ass?
Don't bring that up.

Who was the last person you kissed?
Trey.

Do you listen to music?
Are there people who don't?

What is the last thing you drank?
Water.

How much money is in your wallet?
Seventy dollars, and some change.

No comments: