Saturday, May 16, 2009

Survey #129

Who is the last person you texted?
Scott.
Keep in mind, I haven't had any text credits on my phone in days.

What are your plans for the weekend?
I have none, unless Trey decides to let me meet his father after all.

Have your parents ever caught you coming home drunk?
I'm quite positive I've only ever drank here, and I've still never been properly drunk, so that isn't entirely possible.

Do you like going to Walmart?
Two words: Nazi corporation.

Who was the last person you had a serious talk with?
Trey, I suppose.

When was the last time you cried?
I no long allow myself to.

Do you get drunk every weekend?
See above.

Are you in a good mood right now?
Definitely not.

What are you looking forward to in the next four days?
I kind of miss you, more than anything.

Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
Today was hell.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Unless I finally do mess up, yes.

Are you an emotional person?
You could say that.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
I wear his hats, and giggle at how silly I look.

Has your number one on your friends ever made you cry?
Shh.
It's almost always from laughter.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
It'll be four, fairly soon.

Is there someone who makes you happy every time you speak with them?
I apparently fail at displaying just how pleased I am to hear his voice.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Trey.
No one else is allowed hugs from me.

When was the last time something bothered you?
Here and now.

How's your most recent ex doing?
He doesn't seem to be doing so well, and I wish I knew how to change that.
He deserves to be happy, really.

What are you doing today?
Today's just started.
Knowing my luck, I'll end up at home, studying for my math final.

What does the twelfth text in your inbox say?
"Sorta"

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Finishing up my stretches.

Anyone unexpectedly text or call you this weekend?
The weekend's just beginning.

Who is the second person on your top and how often do you talk to them?
They..don't exist.
One.
Only one.

What are you most excited for this summer?
I want to spend every free moment with him.
Next year will kill me.

Currently missing anyone?
So, so much.

Say anything in the past week that you think you should have kept to yourself?
Probably.
I'm a bit..blunt.

Would you rather have friends with benefits or a relationship?
The latter.

Are you wearing makeup?
Most of it has worn off by now.

Do you call anyone baby or babe?
Babe, usually.

Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Magenta.

Have your parents ever seen you drunk?
What is this unique obsession you have with alcohol?

Has anyone upset you lately?
Don't ask.
If I lie to myself, I believe it.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
It wasn't who you think, I promise.

Is someone mad at you right now?
Probably.
I deserve it.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone?
Currently.

In the last twenty-four hours have you done anything you regret?
I fail at exhibiting excitement.

Name one thing you love about winter?
January 19th was my favorite day in the world, and then the 20th was, and then the 21st, and every other day, up until today, and forevermore.

Has someone put their arm around you in the past five days?
Thursday was the last I saw him.

Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
That depends.

Ever kissed a Robert, Tyler, Ryan, Andrew or Michael?
No, I haven't.

Have you ever asked a boy for advice?
Often.

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
It lacked a Trey.

What are you thinking of right now?
I'm thinking of just how terrible days lacking Trey are, and how, next year, nearly every day will be like this.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as the same sex?
Of course?

Do you miss anyone?
You have no concept of just how much I miss him.

Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
I have no comfort zone to step outside of.

How do you know the last person who commented you?
Tyler used to threaten to rape me, on my bus.
True story.

Did your night suck last night?
The concert was fairly enjoyable, and Trey's always fun, so..

How many months until your birthday?
Please, be quiet.
August is too close, and I hate it.
I wish I could stop time, or hit rewind.

Have you been outside longer than thirty minutes today?
No.
I meant to take a walk, and I instead devoured three pieces of pizza, and didn't even regurgitate them.

Can you make yourself sneeze?
Why on earth would I want to do that?

What is your current mood?
I'm numb.

Where were you at nine this morning?
Jogging throughout the school with Shoshanna.
We're beast, when it comes to scavenger hunts.

Whose bedroom were you in last besides your own?
Kyle's.

Why do you feel the way you feel?
I'm a terrible person.

Who was the last person you yelled at?
Mother.

What are you listening to right now?
Lostprophets.

How has the week been?
Iffy.

Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
He's not here to tell.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
If I fall asleep with it on, I do.

Are you too forgiving?
Who's to decide what is an allowable amount of forgiveness?

What are you stressed out about?
Everything.
Trey.
Finals.
Trey.
The year's end.
Trey.
Summer.
Trey.
This coming year.
Trey.
Trey.
Trey.

In the past week have you gotten sick?
Shh.

What are you doing?
Placebo.
"I am not hungry. I don't require food. Water is a lovely thing. Nobody likes fat girls."

Who was your last call from?
Trey.

When was the last time you drove far?
I was in Erie a few weekends ago.

How many articles of clothing do you have in your closet?
I don't keep track..?

Do you think you'll be a good mother?
I doubt it.

Have you ever made a boyfriend cry?
Stop.

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
I'm happy, with him.
That's it.
The end.

Have you ever been cheated on?
Eh.
I don't know what all went on, there.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not to my knowledge, no.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Shinedown is terrible. :D

So, what if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
I'm not sure that could happen.
Actually, considering we're both virgins, it couldn't, not now, but..I mean, even later in life...no.
Malnourishment leads to infertility.

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Trey and I do not fight.
We "discuss," and, yes, there is a difference.

Why did you last want to cry?
I am unhappy, and incapable of tear-production.

When will your next kiss be?
Sooner is better.

Do you have a best friend to lean on?
He's my world.

Would you prefer a baby boy or girl?
I really don't want children at the moment, thanks.

How was this survey?
It wasn't the greatest.

No comments: