Monday, May 25, 2009

Survey #140

Ever wonder if you're someone's everything?
I don't have to wonder, because I know I'm not, and I never will be.

Last song played more than three times?
I'm not even sure.

Last person to fall asleep with?
I fell asleep alone, on my couch.

Ever skip class?
Nah.

Did you take a nap today?
I did not.

What are you worried about?
Everything.

Last car you were in?
My mother's.

Where are your parents right now?
Around.

Who have you texted today?
Haven't.

Could you use some sleep right now?
I'm fine, thanks.

Does someone love you?
No.

Do you like to cuddle?
No.

Have you ever made out against a car?
No.

Are you ticklish?
No.

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Again, no.

What's on your bedroom floor?
Various items.

How many piercings do you have?
Ears.

Ever kissed in the snow?
We. Kissed. Everywhere.

Are you a jealous person?
I'm just miserable, overall.

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
I miss you, Trey.
I hate you, Sam.

Do you want any tattoos?
Not currently.

When is the last time you were in a photo-booth taking pictures with friends?
I think I was about seven.
Seriously.
I haven't gone in one of those in ages.

Have you ever been with someone while they were throwing up?
Yuck.

What kind of outfit are you wearing right now?
Oh, Hush! shirt. Hoodie. Jeans.

Would you go out in public right this moment?
Sure. I look okay.

What hurts right now?
My heart, along with other things.

Is your mother happy with you right now?
I think so. I'm afraid to ask.

Have you ever put something in the microwave and it exploded?
Marshmallow peeps.

Has anyone called you a tool before?
Can females be tools?

Have you ever thought you lost your cell phone but it was right in your hand or in your pocket?
Often.

Allergies?
Many.

Can you play any instruments?
Not well.

Have you ever found someone you really like?
I then pushed him away.
I'm such an idiot.
I love him.
LOVE him.

Have you ever told a friend they looked skinny when they looked really fat?
I know what it's like to think you're fat, and to actually develop problems, because of it. I'm sure as hell not contributing to anyone else's poor self esteem.

Is there anyone you would seriously punch right now if you had the chance?
In the glasses.

How often do you look out your window?
Quite a bit.

Do you think blondes are stupid, honestly?
Stereotypes are silly.

You're thinking about someone right now, aren't you?
I miss him.

Who was the last person you hugged?
SammySam.

Ever date your number one?
Emily?
We're straight.

Who's the last person to text you?
Does it matter?

What woke you up this morning?
The first, second, or third time?

Who is your last Myspace message from?
Some Mandy girl.

Do you know anyone completely addicted to caffeine?
Eh.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Brilliantly so.

Who of the opposite sex calls you babe?
No one.

Is there anyone you know that deserves to get slapped?
Violence is never the answer.

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
Never ever.

Is there anyone you cannot go a day without talking to?
I miss him.

Do you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
I'm really bad at making eye contact.

If you could move to Africa, would you?
I want to go there and do relief work, but I'd never move there permanently.

Did you speak to your father today?
I did.

Does anyone know your Myspace password?
No.

Do you like Red Bull?
It's tasty.

Do you try hard in school?
Decently.

What's going on between you and the last person you texted?
Does it matter?

Did you go outside for more than thirty minutes today?
No.

If you ended up in jail, who would be most likely to end up in there with you?
That really depends.

What is your favorite board game?
I don't know that I have one.

Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
Yeah.

How do you feel right now?
Miserable.

What are you doing tomorrow?
School. Yearbook meeting.

Has the last person you kissed met your parents?
I'm not sure. My mum may've waited on him at Lowes. She's waited on his family before.

What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Abby.

Have you ever lived with your boyfrend?
I'm single.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
No.

Are you easily scared by horror or thriller films?
I love them.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Everything.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
It's blonde enough.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Weekend's over.

No comments: