Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Survey #126

Who are you dating now?
There's this boy..

Do you think the last guy you kissed cares for you?
Quite more than he should.

What are you excited for?
Life.

Who is the first person you would call if you needed help?
Trey.

Has someone ever told you they will love you forever?
Often.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Not particularly.

Do you get distracted easily?
..Look, a squirrel!

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
I disappoint myself.

Any plans for tomorrow?
Just smoking a bowl in Emily's sink.
..Just kidding.
Band concert..featuring the chorus kiddos.

Who did you last pinky promise with?
I don't recall.

Do you believe in perfect?
Do you believe in Trey?

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I heard music.

Are there certain things that can't be joked about with you?
Definitely.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Welcome to Warren.

Do you believe in karma?
Yes, I do.

Ever fallen backwards on a chair?
Often.

Are you keeping a secret right now?
Sort of.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Sure, why not?

Who's the last person you saw other than family?
People at the mall. The K-Mart cashier wasn't fond of me.

Did the last person you kissed have a tattoo?
..No.

Will you be in a relationship in the next month?
I love you.

When was the last time you had butterflies?
Earlier.

What do you currently hear right now?
American Idol.

When was the last time you talked to one of your friends?
Trey's my best friend.
Right now.

Where will you be in an hour?
Around.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
I bid my bus driver a good morning.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Mommy.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Life.

Your favorite thing to do on a hot summer day?
Lay around by the pool.

Do you like meeting new people?
People generally suck.
I like the interesting ones.

What did you do today?
Threw up.

Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately?
Mother.
Accusing me of having a disorder.

No comments: