Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Survey #141

If you married the last male you kissed, what would your last name be?
Laih.
Yuck.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I had an extravagant plan ready.

When were you on the phone last and with who?
Currently.
Em.

Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
I don't talk to myself.

What's a fact about the last person who text messaged you?
They're my carrier.

What are you excited for?
Life.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Either pasta salad or ...Lost Energy.

Are you scared to fall in love?
Love is brilliant.

Is there something you want to tell someone?
I'm sorry.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Her name is Makayla and she's nine.

Is it easy to make you cry?
Not really, no.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Hats.

When is your next road trip?
Err, I'm not sure.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Trey.

Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
Sometimes.

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Yes yes yes!

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
All the time?

What time did you wake up this morning?
Six thirty or so.
I went to bed at three.

What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I prayed to the God whose existence I doubt.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Who cares?

No comments: