Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Survey #119

How did your last kiss go?
Fine?
We were on bicycles. We're just that skilled.

Don't you think that people that smoke are gross?
Smoking is gross. The people are not.

What was the last movie you bought and/or rented?
Kolby and I attempted to rent some movie about a chair, but it had water damage and wouldn't play.

What is the worst thing that has happened to you today?
This note makes me want to cry.
Way to be direct, mum.

What sounds are you currently hearing?
Click. Clack.

Do you currently feel bad for any reason?
Numb.

Do you get frustrated quickly?
I'm not sure that frustrated is the word I want to use.

How do you decide if you can trust someone or not?
I don't trust anyone fully. It's just easier that way.

When was the last time you gave a heartfelt apology to someone?
I apologize for everything.

If you can't sleep at night, what thought is keeping you awake?
I'm not good enough.

Do you have this one person that is on your mind constantly?
I love him.

Do you think love is sometimes just a waste of time and energy?
Not true love.

How important is trust?
Eh.

Is crying a sign of weakness?
I'm beginning to think so.

Have you ever said, "I love you," but lied?
I didn't realize I was lying, at the time.

Where's your best friend?
I'm assuming he's asleep.

Are you currently texting anyone? Who?
Everyone is sleeping.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I don't care anymore.

How long can you go without your phone?
I need a new phone.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name starts with a G?
Nope.

Did you kiss someone before you were sixteen?
I'm not sixteen yet.

Do you have a Facebook?
I prefer it, over myspace.

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 23?
Shelby, I do believe.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Life.

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
I do hope so.

Does your password have to do with a guy?
Not really.

Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
I was just considering it.
I hate my nose.
Now if only I could afford it, but apparently mother isn't going to spend a damn thing on me, because she's going to have to send me to a shrink.
It's ridiculous, really.
I'm fine.

No comments: