Saturday, May 2, 2009

Survey #113

Can you keep eye contact with everyone?
Absolutely not.

What's the craziest color you've seen on a house?
There's a purple and a pink one here. Mum sold this guy bright orange paint, and he opened a hot dog stand, but it burnt to the ground.

What's one thing you do when you're mad?
Curse.

Do you like anyone right now more than a friend?
Definitely.

What is on your mind?
I'm enthralled about Tuesday.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It actually looks decent today.

What's something you really want right now?
To lose a few pounds.

Where were you at midnight last night?
Getting ready to crash. I was beat.

Do you wonder what the world would be like without you?
I don't think it'd be much different.

Does it annoy you when people say they'll call but never do?
Not usually.

Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
No.

Who was the last person to give you a ride somewhere?
Mrs. Zavinksi offered last night.

Do you get drunk every weekend?
Never.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
I do hope so.

Where's the craziest place you've ever slept?
I'm not even sure.

Would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?
Slow.

What's a fact about the last person who had their arms around you?
He wears cool hats.

What do you currently hear right now?
Water.

Do you think you'll ever be completely over your last ex?
I have very little emotional attachment, anymore.

What are you thinking about right now?
This new workout plan..

Who was the last male you shared a bed with and when?
Uh..
Sam.
But we didn't sleep.
Late July?

How many piercings do you have?
Just my ears.

Dark hair or light hair in the opposite sex?
It depends.

The last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
Shelby's pretty cool.

If there was one person you could push of a cliff who would it be?
I wouldn't be able to.

Your phone rings. What do you say?
"Hello?"

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
Love. :D

Have you ever said you would never love again?
When I said that, I hadn't loved before.

Is there anything bothering you right now?
I'm quite content, thanks.

Right now, where do you wanna be?
New York.

What do you think about girls smoking weed?
Feel free to ruin your lungs.

Have you kissed anyone in the last 28 hours?
Yeah, actually.

What are you planning to do tomorrow?
Who knows.

Are you comfortable with your height?
I'm short, and that's fine.

Where is your best friend?
Eh..

Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
I've never been.

Are you a jealous person?
I attempt to not be.

Do you sleep with a fan on?
If it's ridiculously warm.

Did you sleep in past noon today?
I was up around ten.

Do you have siblings?
One point give.

Have you ever thought about killing someone in grave detail?
Honestly? Yes..

Where is the last person you kissed?
Baseball.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
That is bad for your back..

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a C?
Never again.

Are you happy with your life right now?
I haven't a reason to not be.

One thing you're looking forward to?
Life.

Does anyone disgust you?
People in general tend to.

No comments: