Saturday, May 2, 2009

Survey #115

How many people have you had a relationship with this year?
One.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
I was infuriated. The superintendent does not need to call and wake me up to warn me about the swine flu.

How do you feel about the third person on your top?
-_-
My top consists of one.

What are you thinking about right now?
That certain someone.

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Yes, please.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
Midnight.

Do you still talk to the person you hurt the most?
I'm not quite sure *who* I've hurt the most.

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Fashion Bug, Bon Ton, Old Navy.

Is someone on your mind right now?
Always.

When was your last encounter with the police?
I'm not sure when my first encounter with the police was.

What are you listening to right now?
I'm not.

Did you sing at all today?
In the shower, and on my walk.

When's the last time you cried?
It's been awhile.

Do you believe in love?
Most definitely.

When was the last time you were so drunk you threw up?
I've never.

Do you miss anyone?
With every ounce of my heart and soul.

Do you curse a lot?
Yeah, and I need to quit.

Are you too forgiving?
Probably.

Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
Nope..

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
I'd laugh.

Have you been to North Carolina?
No.

When did you last talk to your brother or sister?
In person? It's been a few weeks.

Do you ever want to know who you're going to marry?
I'm fine with waiting to find out.

Would you rather live in Alaska or Texas?
Damn Republicans.

Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
I'm not single.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
This godforsaken town is full of potheads.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Possibly. I'm thinking more towards late twenties.

Do you crack your knuckles?
I need to stop.

Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
I was already out today, looking like this.

Can you handle the truth?
Not always, actually.

Name a couple of your favorite colors.
I like lime green, hot pink, and orange quite a bit.

Ever flung a rubber band at anyone?
Haa.

What did you have for breakfast today?
Toast and two glasses of cranberry juice.
I, however, only had two cookies for lunch, and 680 calories worth of frozen pizza.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I have him, don't I?

Have you ever felt replaced?
Quite a few times.

Do you read horoscopes?
Sometimes.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Sarah, I do believe.

What is your current mood?
I'm feeling optimistic.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
I'd never show it, if I felt it.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
I don't care.

Where is the person you gave your heart to for the first time?
His house.

Have you kissed someone whose name starts with J?
Kill me.

Want someone back in your life?
No thanks.

Are you good at giving directions?
Maybe.

Ever licked someone's cheek?
Ew?

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Celery, hold the peanut butter.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
Warm.

Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
Think so, yeah.

If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I wouldn't.

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
Nobody does.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
You tell me.

Anyone told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Yeah, actually.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
I have.

Have you lost friends in the past three years?
I've lost friends in the past three weeks.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I hide them, 99% of the time.

Are you happy?
I'm trying to save you.

Did you go to bed smiling last night?
Actually, yeah.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
The fear still lingers, but I'm ignoring it.

Do you listen to your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Somewhere in between the two.

Do you like scary movies?
Adore them.

Would you rather stay home all day or be out and about?
Out and about.

What do you think of winter?
It's not my favorite.

What are you hoping for in next four days?
I want Tuesday to go well.

What is something you wish you could take back about today?
Today was fine.

What was the best year of your life?
I quite enjoy oh nine so far.

Do you smile at small things?
Sometimes.

Name one obsession?
Himmmm.

No comments: