Sunday, May 10, 2009

Survey #122

Who sits next to you in your science class?
Emily.

Are you worried about the person you like getting together with someone else?
I have bigger concerns regarding him, right now.

Do you hate or dislike more than three people?
I dislike people, in general.

Were you single over the summer?
July was nice.

Could you go the rest of your life without drinking?
Probably not.

Are you gonna get high later?
I've never.

How would you want to die (electric chair, gas, lethal injection, hanging)?
None of the above.

Has anyone ever broken a promise to you?
Please, never promise me anything.

Are you good at giving directions?
Slightly.

Could you survive without electricity?
I'm not suited to be Amish.

What time did you get up this morning?
Noon.

How often do you drink Monster?
A few times a month, though I'm straying from Monster, to expand my can collection.

Who have you texted in the past 2 days?
Scott.
Sam.
Audriana.
Emily.

Have you ever been water skiing?
Water scares me a bit.

Have you ever been in a newspaper?
Often enough.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
He is.

Are you waiting for something?
I hate time.

Do you wish you had an older, protective brother?
He's sort of protective.

Have you ever kissed anyone you weren't dating?
Yeah, actually.

Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?
Who's my best friend?

Are girls too dramatic?
Everyone is.

Are you excited about anything?
I guess so.

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
Kyle.

Is anyone overprotective of you?
Definitely.

Do you think there are circumstances when it's okay to wait for someone?
Isn't that what it comes down to, always? Waiting, constantly?

Do you ever think, "What if..?"
Do I ever not?

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Currently? Not. At. All.

Would your parents be mad if you came home drunk?
Just a smidge..

What did you do today?
Mother's Day shopping.
Our Town.
Anxiety attacks.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Maybe, or maybe not.

Day been rough?
God.
Yes.

Would you kiss an ugly person for $1,000?
I'm definitely that shallow.

Kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Closed.

Who was the last person you were in a car with under the age of 21?
Shelby?

What are you listening to?
The Voices in my head.

Who was the last person to make you smile?
Sven.

Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
No, actually.

No comments: