Monday, May 18, 2009

Survey #134

Without saying names, what is one thing about the last person you kissed?
He's the greatest person in the whole wide world.

Do you think it is disgusting for girls to drink alcohol and get drunk?
Not necessarily, but drunk people tend to bug me, regardless of gender.

On what did you last spend money?
Candy.
Vending machines are my best friend.

When's the last time you fell asleep watching a movie?
Today, at the Omnimax.

What's on your mind?
He is. He always is.

Are you counting down for anything?
62 days.

If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?
Wherever he is.
I miss him immensely.

Does your hair have layers?
It does.

Are your nails done?
They look like crap.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Trey.
Well, technically, I called Emily on the bus, despite the fact that we were sitting in the same seat.

Do you own anything that's tie-dyed?
I believe so.

Do you call it fall or autumn?
I use variation.

What's something you're not looking forward to?
I really would rather this school year never end.

Are you feeling guilty about anything right now?
Well, seeing as I'm the worst person in the world..

What did you last kiss?
A boy.

What was the last thing put in your mouth?
Oldfish.
It was stale.

Who are you currently attracted to?
Darling Trey.

From whom did you last receive a text?
My carrier.

With whom are you currently frustrated?
Myself.

What's on your bed right now?
I wouldn't know. I haven't been up there since five this morning.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I sincerely doubt it.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Forever, please.

Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?
I'm not.

What did your last kiss mean?
It was a good night kiss.
A little birdie told him, they're my favorite.
I love good nights, but I hate goodbyes.

Are you texting anyone?
No.

Where is your ex?
I wouldn't know, nor do I care.

If you're sleeping and someone calls you what do you say?
"Hello?"

-Spaghetti time-

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
It's four, tomorrow.

Are you excited for winter?
Not particularly.

Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
Accidentally.

What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
Sharpie.

Have you kissed or hugged anyone today?
..I miss him so, so much.

Are you disappointed about anything?
I really wish he was around.

How many cellphones have you had?
One.

Do you believe that there's good in everybody?
Deep down.

What are you doing today?
I went to Pittsburgh.

Do you like anyone right now?
I love him, dearly.

Future kids' names?
Mmm, I'm not sure.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Emily and I may do something together.

Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single?
I'm not single.

How old will you be in fifteen months?
Just turning fifteen, I do believe.

Who was the last person who texted you?
Michele

What is your current status?
Taken.

What are you listening to?
I'm not.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
School.

Who is the last person you had a face to face conversation with?
Family.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
..Or do I have to walk by again?

Was yesterday better than today?
At least we spoke, yesterday.
I miss him, I miss him, I miss him.

What did your last text message say?
A silly little salutation.

Do you prefer to call or text?
Call.

What's the nearest green object to you?
myPod.

What were you doing at 12 last night?
I was in bed.

When is the last time you saw your mom?
She's behind me.

Have you kissed someone in the last two weeks?
Of course.
Thursday was a long time ago, though.

How many houses have you lived in?
One.

What are you doing for your next birthday?
I'm not sure.

What is your favorite color?
♥Monty Python.

What color is your shirt?
Black and white.

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Not really, no.

Do you have anything bothering you?
I really wish I could talk to him.

Do you smile often?
He makes me smile.

When was the last time you cried?
It's been awhile.

Have you ever had a life threatening injury?
I don't believe so.

Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
I've never been to the ocean.

Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
My purity ring.

Have you ever been awake for forty-eight hours straight?
Not quite.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Lambie. :D

How often do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time.

What is the main ring tone on your phone?
I use vibrate.

What is something that you do too much?
Sneeze.

Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
I'm eco-friendly.

No comments: