Saturday, May 16, 2009

Survey #131

Name something great that happened today.
I saw Trey.

Hear any good news today?
Not really, no.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
Sort of.

Do you have a Facebook?
I do.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing right now?
Bon Ton.

What was the highlight of your day yesterday?
Trey called.

What are you doing Saturday?
This Saturday is over with.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an T?
He's my favorite.

What's your middle name?
Lee.

What's the last song you listened to?
The music playing for the Star Trek end credits.

Where would I find you on a Friday?
Around.

A broken heart is?
Just waiting to be fixed.

Is there a quote you live by?
Many quotes.

What brand of digital camera do you own?
I myself have a Cannon.

Was yesterday better than today?
Definitely not.

What do you regret most this month?
I'm an idiot.

This time last year, were you single?
I think this was around the time Zach and I were together.

Is it easy to annoy you?
I'm not annoyed.

Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Marriage seems plausible. Not sure I can handle the children bit.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Can you say Warren?

Do you wear makeup everyday?
Yes.

What kind of shoes did you wear today?
Flip flops.

Has today been tough?
I'm managing.

If you were in the hospital would your number one come see you?
I'd hope.

Does anyone disgust you?
Most do.

What's something you can't wait for?
Life.

What woke you up this morning?
My brother's stupid friends called.

What was your first thought this morning?
..I answered my digital camera, and then realized how stupid I am.

Is anything bothering you?
Yes.

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Trey.

What do you usually do right when you wake up?
Fall asleep once more. Mornings suck.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Probably.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't recall when I last cried.

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
Not the floor.

From whom was your last missed call?
Phone solicitors.

When you say you don't care do you mean it?
Not usually.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm.

Do you think too much or too little?
Too much.

Think back to yesterday. What were you doing at this time?
Missing him.

What is the last thing you watched on a TV?
I don't recall.

Are there any people who don't like you?
Plenty.

No comments: