Thursday, May 14, 2009

Survey #127

According to your ex, are you pretty?
Supposedly.

How have you felt today?
Pretty swell, and you?

When was the last time you talked to your number 1 on top friends?
Little less than an hour ago.

Have you ever cried and not known what for?
Often.
"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put."

What are you wearing on your feet?
I have pantyhose on.

Do you like your name?
Not really, no.

What's your favorite song?
I don't lower myself with favoritism.

Do you like being in pictures?
I don't care for ruining things, no.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

Are you a forgiving person?
I forgive far too often.

Do you know if anyone likes you?
I do, I do.

Have you ever made a boyfriend cry?
..I'm sorry.

Have you ever dated someone older than you?
He is.

Have you ever played Twister?
I love Twister!
I intend to play it with Trey, sometime.

Do you have trust issues?
I trust him.
That's it.

Do you have a best friend?
He's the best I've got.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to?
♥Love you.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Many a time.

Are you open with your feelings to people?
Definitely not.

Do you care what others think about you?
Most people's opinions mean nothing to me.

What's in your back pocket?
I don't have back pockets.
Wearing a dress.

How has this past week been for you?
Eh.

Are you tired?
Not really, no.

Are you happy with your life?
I have every reason to be.

Who knows you the best?
He knows me better than I know myself.

What was the last movie you saw?
X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Do you trust your friends?
I only trust one.

What annoys you?
The human race.

Would you move to another state to be with the one you love?
If that were an option, and if he didn't go to Buffalo.
Not so fond of Buffalo.

Do you want any piercings?
Ears.

What was the last thing you ate?
Soft serve.
Dairy Queen is a great place.

Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
It's been awhile.

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
In myself.
Always.

Where EXACTLY were you when you entered 2009?
Jesse and Michele's living room.

Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
Occasionally.

What's the biggest thing that bothers you?
People.

Do you get along with girls?
If I decide to.

Who did you last see in person?
Mother, dear.

Do you laugh enough?
You tell me.

Who took your profile picture?
I did, I did!

Was yesterday better than today?
I honestly have no memory of what went on yesterday.

Congratulations​!​​ You just had a daughter. What's her name?
I really like Lainey.

What are your plans for the weekend?
I don't exactly have any.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Hats.

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Often.

What do you think about girls smoking weed?
Go ahead, ruin yourself.

Do you know people with your last name that aren't related to you?
Not personally.

Who's your last missed call from?
Phone solicitors.

Do you have any homework to do?
I hope not.

Were you happy when you got up today?
It was raining, and I smiled.

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
Ha. Sven, except not really.

Is your heart broken right now?
It's completely..unbroken, right now.

Do you think that marrying your third cousin is okay?
...I don't know that I have any of those.

Are you happy right now?
Peachy keen.

Do you think you’ll be married in ten years?
Possibly.

What do you currently hear?
Television.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Final cheat-sheet.

Ever been in an ambulance?
They terrify me.

Do you think you'll make a good​​​​ wife?​​
Maybe.

Are you careful when you say "I love you" to people?
Definitely not something to throw around.

Do you watch the show "What I Like About You"?
"What I like about you, you hold me tight
Tell me I'm the only one, wanna come over tonight, yeah."
No.

Does life scare you?
It's the enthralling type of terror.

Do you like chocolate milk?
Milk sucks.

If you're really thirsty and the only thing that's in your fridge is milk, would you
drink it?
I do have a tap, and a Brita, and in-door water from my fridge.

Do you like the town you are living in?
Not partially.

Do you get mad or get even?
...Both.

Did anything good happen today?
Yes.

Thrown a cell phone in anger?
Ha, earlier.

What kind of pants are you wearing?
I'm not.

Think back five months ago. Were you single?
Yeah.

Would you rather fly, drive, or travel by train?
Train sounds nice, if it weren't terribly far.
If it is far, I'd choose to fly, but driving suffices.

When you get mad, do you say things you don't mean?
And then I beat myself up over it.

What were you doing at 1:30ish this afternoon?
Schooling.
Actually, I believe we were preparing for the assembly. I was "practicing my sardine impression."

What holiday is your birthday closest to?
Memorial Day?
No..Labor Day?
No..oh, I don't know.

When was the last time you told a guy you loved them?
I do love him.
Quite recently.
Past few minutes.

Anything annoying you?
As always.

Are you dating anyone?
He's cute. xD

No comments: