Friday, May 22, 2009

Survey #137

Be honest, who are you texting?
I'm not.

What is something that you realized today?
There are other guys in this world, and they treat me better, to boot.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
He might, and Trey does, but that's silly.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Six or so.
I was waiting for Kyle to come home.
I worry.

What do you currently hear?
Dryer.

When was the last time you talked to one of your really close friends?
If you consider SammySam one of my really close friends, about an hour and a half ago.
Spoke with Emily about thirty minutes ago.

Who's your best friend?
Oh, Jesus.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
I don't even know, mang.

Have you ever ridden a horse?
Never. I can't say I mind, either.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Summer will be a nice change.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Who knows. Probably not.

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Skinny.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
We're actually getting surprisingly close, again.
...So sketchy. xD

What's something you do when you're mad?
Rant.

How do you feel about school?
It passes the time.
Yeah, I just quoted Our Town.

Are you a patient person?
Waited nine months, didn't I?
Still waiting, am I not?

Would you rather be mad or sad?
I make bad decisions when I'm mad.
When I'm sad I just..sit.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
Have.

Do you ever use words like stoked, souped, or sick?
Occasionally.

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Usually.

What do you think your number one is doing right now?
She's around.

Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Dude.
Story of my life.

Do you care what others think about you?
I pretend to not.

Closest green object?
myPod.

Where is your default picture taken?
Bedroom.

What color underwear are you wearing?
Magenta or so?

What do you wear to bed?
Wanna find out?

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Like I have that option.

The song stuck in your head?
I hear Radiohead.

What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I never go.

What's your biggest secret?
Mmm. Who knows.

Ever lie to spare someone's feelings?
If I'm feeling kind.

What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing.

What's your favorite smell?
Not vagina.

When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Today.

Ever kissed in the rain?
Fuhhh you, Trey.

What are you thinking about right now?
This boy.

What should you be doing?
Losing weight.

Who was the last person that made you upset or angry?
Not the boy I'm thinking about.

Do you like working in the yard?
Does that have some sexual meaning?

Do you act differently around the person you like?
I think I'm a smidge more comfortable.

What color are your eyes?
Blue.

No comments: