Saturday, May 30, 2009

Survey #145

Fact about the person you fell hardest for:
He's adorable, and is a brilliant drummer.

What is the last thing someone bought you?
Sven/Trey got me a water last night.

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
My mum.

Have you made a mistake this past week?
I'm sure.

Do you drink tea?
I just made some, actually.

When was the last time you really laughed?
"S is for Sven, he's a fun child. V is for velociraptors. E is for egg salad eaten on the beach, and n is for noodle pants!"

What were you doing at four this morning?
Sleeping.

Do you trust the last girl you were talking to?
To an extent.

What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Kisses.

Do you have both a loud side and a quiet side?
Definitely.

Are you a stressed out person?
You don't even know.

If you could go back six months and change something would you?
Not really, no.

I'll bet you miss someone right now?
You're right.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Maybe.

Who is the last person you high-fived?
Ian, I think.

Do you have any bruises?
You should see my thigh. I really need to learn how to ride a bike.

Why did you last cry?
I missed him. Leaving was such a mistake.

When will your next kiss take place?
Wherever.

Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
Kind of.

Was yesterday better than today?
Not really, no.

Have you ever been awake for two days straight?
Nearly.

Where did you go in a car last?
Home.

Would you go out in public looking like you do now?
I guess so.

Have you ever felt replaced?
All the time.

Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes.

Where did your last hug take place?
Farm Colony.

What is your favorite video game?
I like oldschool games, and Rockband/Guitar Hero.

Where was your default photo taken?
Here.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name starts with D, E, K, or T?
K and T.

Does the last person who put their arm around you mean anything to you?
He's my everything.

Do you miss your past?
I'll be sure to make the future a bit better.

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish had not?
If Emily doesn't stop making fun of the way I hiccup.. -glares-
It's not my fault I hiccup oddly!

No comments: