Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Survey #135

How do you spell your name?
You don't.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
No.

Was the last person you kissed cute?
He still is. :D

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Try right now.

Are any of your friends virgins?
Most are.

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
I do hope so.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Trey rape-hugged me today.

Can you watch scary movies?
Love them.

How much money do you have saved up?
Like, twenty.

Is this year the best year of your life?​​​​​​​
Definitely.

Did your night suck?
iTunes hates me, and now I want to cry.

When was the last time you talked to your number one?
Currently.

What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Smile.
Love letters are the best.

Who has your Myspace password besides you?
I wouldn't know.

Do you believe your ex would get back with you?
I don't want him.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
Midnight.

Who was the last person you fell asleep talking to?
I'm not sure. I fell asleep on the bus yesterday.

Is there an upcoming concert you want to go to?
I wish we could go to the Shinedown concert.
I'm finally catching the craze, and I hate myself for it.

Do you have feelings for someone right now, whether they know or not?
I do, and they most certainly do.

Did you mean it when you said "I love you" last?​
I do love him.

If your ex came up to you and apologized for something they did wrong and that they wanted you back, what would you say?
"I was wrong when I said I loved you before; I'm sorry, but I never did, and never will."

What is the last thing you thought about?
Trey.

Do you regret anything?
I don't have regrets.

Are you jealous of someone right now?
Not particularly, no.

What are you doing Saturday?
I'm not sure yet.

Will you kiss anyone tonight?
I sincerely doubt it.

Would​ you rathe​r be mad or sad?
Sad, I guess. I do stupid things when I'm mad.

Who is the best person to cuddle with?
If you're me, Trey.
If you're anyone else..-protective stance- He's mine.

How many sheep do you want on your farm?
"When I grow up, I want all my children to be sheep."
I was a cute little kid.

Have you, or would you ever cheat on someone you really loved?
Never.

Whose birthday is coming up?
Good question.

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
I require him.
Honestly.

Do you like to get hickeys?
I've never..
Wait.
No.
I lied.
Maranna and I, that one time, on her Summer Music School bus.

One thing you're good at?
Breathing.

Any summer plans for 2009?
Summer Music School.

Can you count your serious relationships on one hand?
Define 'serious'.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
They promise they miss me more.

How tall is the person you like? Shorter or taller?
Taller.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an S?
No.

Was yesterday better than today?
I didn't see Trey yesterday.

This time last year, were you single?
I'm thinking not.

Is it easy to annoy you?
Sometimes.

Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Not today.

Do you think anyone in general out there loves you?
I suppose so.

Do you talk a lot?
With some.

Can you play pool?
On roller skates.

Did you cry today?
I haven't cried in ages.

Where were you at eight this morning?
Leaving the cafe.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
Usually.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
Probably.

Do you have any people that you love more than life itself?
Trey.

Do you give out compliments often?
I suppose so.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
I'm much happier, in this here relationship.

Right at this moment, are you proud of yourself?
Not really, no.

Have you ever lied to yourself?
Constantly.

Have you ever been rude to someone without even realizing it?
All the time.

When you were little, did you think $100 was a lot of money?
I guess so.

If you could change some of the past without changing the future would you?
I doubt it.

Do you respect your elders?
I try to.

When you were in elementary school, did you change best friends a lot?
Drama.

Does it annoy you when people say they'll call but never do?
I do that.

Ever been in love?
Yes.

Could you go a month without cursing?
Doubt it.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Sort of.

When someone says, "We need to talk," what goes through your head?
Can i run somewhere?

Do you love someone?
Dearly.

Do you own a piece of clothing with your school name on it?
I don't think so.

How many letters are in your last name?
Nine?

Is there a girl that knows everything about you?
No.

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
Female.

What woke you up this morning?
Alarm.

Is your heart broken right now?
It's beating.

Name the first person you can think of that has a boyfriend or girlfriend's initials as a tattoo?
I don't know anyone that does.

Do you like being in an actual relationship?
I love it.

Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
All the time.

Is there a person in your life that points out every negative thing about you?
Quite a few.

Who is your last text from?
I'm too lazy to check.

What were you doing at 10:30 last night?
I was around.

Are you listening to music right now?
I just finished watching Glee.

How is life going for you right now?
I'm an idiot.

Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
Easily.

Have you ever given up on someone, but then went back to them?
Forget the past.

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
I hate being lied to.

In the past week, have you cried?
No, actually.

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
Closed off.

Are you wearing a necklace?
Yes.

What was the weather like today?
Nice.

Who's thinking about you right now?
I don't know.

What are you excited for?
Life.

Are you easily scared by horror movies?
I adore them.

When's the next time you'll see your best friend?
Tomorrow.

Do you want any tattoos?
I'm considering a new design, for when I turn eighteen.

Something you just don't understand is..?
What did I ever do to deserve this?

Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
Maybe a few.

Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
Every second of every day.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I doubt it.

Are you nice to everyone?
I try to be.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
All the time.

How many people on your top friends have you laid in the same bed with?
Mmm.
We lay elsewhere.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
I'm content with now.

What color hair do you have?
Dark blonde/light brown.
Something like that.

When is the next time you'll wash your hair?
Soon?

What is the last thing you took a picture of?
Pittsburgh and vicinity.

Do you think facial piercings are trashy?
Not necessarily.

What will you be doing in a half hour?
Who knows.

Do you regret something you did yesterday?
I'm forgetful.

If the year consisted of only two seasons, which would you choose?
Summer and winter. Complete opposites.

Do you have any career ideas yet?
A few.

Last time you talked to your number one?
Just now.

What about your number two?
Nonexistent.

No comments: