Sunday, May 17, 2009

Survey #133

If your number one walked out of your life tomorrow, what would you do?
He's walked out before, but he's always come back. This time, I won't be stupid, and I'll follow him. Twice is two times too many.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.

When is the next time you will smoke something?
Maybe, once I start smoking..

Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
He's..perfect.

Do you believe that everyone has a soul mate?
They're somewhere out there.

What pissed you off today?
People like to make me feel guilty.

Do you IM people first or wait for them to IM you?
If I feel it necessary to start a conversation, I will. Otherwise, I wait.

Who do you think of when you hear the word "whore"?
Various people.

What's your favorite number?
I like thirteen.

Would you ever creep through your boyfriend's phone?
If he allowed me to see it, I'd look. I wouldn't "creep," per se.

What would you do if your boyfriend started using drugs?
Help him./Get him help.

Who was the last drunk person you talked to?
SammySam, I do believe.

What was the last thing you laughed out loud about?
I wasn't sure where my father was.

Who did you last have an important conversation with?
Every conversation is important.

Is there someone you have feelings for that you really wish you didn't?
I don't know what you're talking about. I absolutely love these feelings.

Do you and your boyfriend have a song?
Angel by Aerosmith.

How do you honestly feel about the last person you talked to on the phone?
He's half the reason for my being.

Do you have any notes saved on your phone?
A few.

Can you draw well?
Not all that well, no.

Have you ever been to a wax museum?
No, but I would like to go.

What does the newest text from someone of the opposite sex say?
I'm far too lazy to go and fetch my phone.

What has been your favorite thing about this year so far?
Trey.

Do you feel like crying right now?
Not currently.

Do you take your clothes off when you're drunk?
I wouldn't know.

When was the first time you knew you had feelings for the person you last had feelings for?
I'm not even sure. I just know they had been there a long time before I bothered to tell anyone.

Have you ever taken someone else's pants off?
Well...

Do you tell your boyfriend everything?
I tell him what he needs to know.

What's the opposite sex form of your name?
I'm not sure there is one. Abe?

Have you ever had a real Christmas tree?
We've never had a fake one.

How many texts are in your inbox?
Hundred.

Do you drool or talk in your sleep?
Both, occasionally.

Is there someone in your life right now that you believe you will always be attracted to?
I love him.

Do you think your number one wants to have sex with you?
We've had this conversation.
Marriage is a long way off...

What do you want most out of a relationship?
Happiness and a sense of security and belonging.

Has anyone ever called you a tease?
They didn't use that term, no.

If you could change your eye color, would you?
I actually am quite fond of my eyes. Green eyes would be neato.
Neato rhymes with burrito.
Love you, Aquabats.

Have you ever kissed your number one on Myspace?
Often.

Do you hate anyone?
I can't.

What are you wearing on your feet?
I'm not.

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
We have our ups and downs.

Do you have a best friend to lean on?
Yes, I do.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Sleeping.

Do you want to cut your hair?
I don't care for how the lady did my bangs.

What would you do if you found out the person you like is in a relationship?
I'd cry, and then remind myself that his happiness is far more important than mine will ever be.
..Actually. He is currently in a relationship. With me.

Who will you always love?
Him.

Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
Indeed I do.

Do you consider yourself spoiled?
Not really, no.

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Considering I don't drive..

What time did you go to bed last night and why?
Midnight.
Lack of anything better to do.

Are you jealous of anyone?
Most, though I'd never admit it.

What was the last thing you ate and where?
I had something about twelve hours ago.
I forget what.
M&Ms, I do believe.
Consumption occurred in my living room.

Do you take pills daily?
I do.

Wearing any bracelets?
I am not.

What's the last compliment you received?
I'm beautiful, apparently.

Let's test your memory. What color were you wearing during your last kiss?
I had a gray tank top on.

Have you seen HSM3 yet?
Korchinator had us watch it.

Who are you closest to in your family?
My brother, I'd say.

Do you say "sexy" a lot?
Occasionally.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was in kindergarten.

Do you like Subway?
Italian herb and cheese, toasted, with provolone cheese. Lettuce, tomato, onions. Black olives. Occasionally, cucumber. Italian dressing.

Would you rather have your parents catch you having sex or smoking weed?
Having sex. At least it's legal.

Who last called you? How long were you talking on the phone?
Trey, awhile.

What was your dream last night?
I'm not sure I had one.

It's four in the morning and your phone rings...
I answer it.

Do you expect your ex to call or text you?
Text, perhaps.
Call, no.

Do you feel like you're a good person?
Not always.

Are you going to have a good night?
Probably not, no.

Do you straighten your hair everyday?
I rarely straighten my hair.

Do you get mad easily?
It depends.

Have something to say to somebody?
"I need help, and, you, being my ever loving parents, ought to provide it. Why won't you provide it, dammit?!"

What movie did you last watch?
Star Trek.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
No.

Last song you heard?
Whatever I fell asleep listening to.

What shows do you watch?
Whatever is on.
I don't watch much TV.

What's wrong with you right now?
Wouldn't you like to know?

Are you looking forward to anything?
Life.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Doubt it.

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Constantly.

Your plans for this weekend are..?
The weekend is basically over.

Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Michael Jackson was born the day after.

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
I don't get service at my house.

Do you have any scars on your arms?
Yeah, but not..from that.

What are you listening to?
I'm not.

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
I don't believe so.

Do you drink alcohol frequently?
Hardly ever.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I wouldn't know.

Who do you call when you're having a bad day?
I keep things to myself, most of the time.

When were you last outside?
Yesterday.

Are you missing someone?
Immensely so.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
We'll see in two months.

If you were kicked out of your house, where would you go first?
Trey's.

Can you open a beer bottle with a body part other than your hand?
I've never tried.

Is there anyone that will text you and cause you to instantly smile?
It depends on the contents of the message.

Are you happy with your relationship status?
Euphoric.

Do you ignore anyone when you're mad or upset?
It's for their own good.

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
I forget.

Are you a mean person?
I can be.

Do you get stressed out easily?
-nod nod-

Can you hula hoop?
Not. At. All.

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Probably not.

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
All three.

How long does it take you in the shower?
Half hour, maybe.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Many a time.

Ever been called heartless?
Too bad they're probably right.

Do you get distracted easily?
Yeahhhh.

Can you handle the truth?
Not always.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Fashion Bug.

When you meet a person, do you fall fast?
Never.

Have you ever had your heart ripped into two?
Not exactly.

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
People change.

Do you want children?
Not today.

No comments: