Friday, May 22, 2009

Survey #136

Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?
Not that I recall, no.

Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them?
I haven't quite given up, yet.

What are you currently stressed out about?
I shouldn't have left him, but he went so far, and I was afraid.

When was the last time you saw your number one?
Yesterday.

Who was the last male you talked to?
Sam.

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Today, I biked over a bridge.

What is your favorite number?
Kill me now.

Do you live with anyone on your top friends?
My top now consists of Emily.

Is there anyone you would do anything for?
I want to die.
No lie.

Are you currently waiting on something or someone?
Something and someone.

Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
If Kyle decides to get home. I'm not going to sleep otherwise.

How is your heart right now?
What heart?

Have you done anything embarrassing today?
I'm terrible.

Do you like Red Bull or Monster better?
Lately, I've been having some Red Bull.

Do you remember who you liked in fourth grade?
Yeah, actually.

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
KILL ME.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Kind of, yeah.

When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Christian and Sam are great.

Have you ever written anything on a public bathroom wall or door?
Of course.

Do you blow dry your hair?
Not usually.
Fries it.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Not today.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough, you'll get it?
Not always.

Favorite Gatorade flavor?
I like the lemon-lime.

Did any particular thing brighten up your day?
I won't cry..

Did you have a good day?
Parts of it were good, parts of it make me want to just disappear off the face of the earth.

According to your ex, are you a douche?
Which one?
Trey probably thinks so.
Sam probably thinks not.

Have you ever tried to break someone up?
I have my own relationships to ruin, thanks.

Are you currently frustrated with a girl?
Only myself.

What were you doing thirty minutes ago?
I was here.

Were you single over summer?
Sam.

Are you comfortable with your height?
It proves to be pretty inconvenient, at times.

If you could go back eight months and change something, would you?
What would I change?

Your room ever clean?
Your grammar ever decent?

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Stop.

When was the last time you felt upset?
Currently.
No, this is more than upset.

Are you a good girlfriend?
I'm the biggest waste of oxygen on this goddamn earth.

Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
I don't talk to myself.

Think back to yesterday. What were you doing around this time?
I was asleep, and I was happy.

Is there snow on the ground where you are?
Not currently, but during winter, yes.

How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead?
I think it's adorable.

Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
I'm so sorry.

Who was the last person to call you?
I spoke with my aunt, but she was calling my mum, not me.

Last time you went to the mall?
It's been a few weeks, I'd say.

Do you miss anything or anyone?
So much more than I expected to, but, seriously. It had to be done.

Do you think exes can really be just friends?
Maybe I'll try that, after it's been awhile.

Do you have a poster on your ceiling?
That's a silly place to hang a poster.

How many tattoos or piercings do you have?
I have my ears done.

You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed. Are there any problems?
I think that'd actually be rather enoyable.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
I have absolutely nothing going on.

Are you currently reading a book?
I need to begin the fourth Harry Potter.

What is your current annoyance?
I never take other people into consideration before I make a decision.

What was the last beverage you had?
Water.

Are you someone who worries too often?
I'm told to relax.

When was the last time you talked to the person you last kissed?
Before he went out on his paper route.

Would you ever take someone back after they cheated on you?
...

Have you ever liked someone hated by all of your friends?
I don't know who I like, or what I want.

Do you have any siblings?
One point five.

When did you last kiss someone?
Approximately twelve hours ago.

What did you do last night?
I was horribly upset.

Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past twenty-four hours?
I have.

Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Whichever is most convenient.

Do you know anyone who drinks a lot?
Yeah.

Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
I could, but I'd prefer not to.

What color are your eyes?
Blue.

No comments: