Saturday, May 2, 2009

Survey #114

Do you know how it feels to be cheated on?
I was too young to care all that much.

What happened at 3:00pm today?
I was sitting here, being useless.

Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
We have our days.

How are you?
Fine, thanks.

Are there any posters on your wall?
Mmhmm.

Can you run in heels?
Quite well, actually.

Are you a mean person?
I try not to be, but at the same time, I'll say what I'm thinking.

Are you named after one of your parents or grandparents?
No.

Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?
Nope.

Does anyone hate you?
It makes no difference to me.

Do you know anyone whose name starts with an X?
I don't believe so.

Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Definitely.

Does your last ex have a job?
He's a paperboy.

What are you going to do this weekend?
We went to the moves yesterday. Wolverine was pretty great.

Relationships or one night stands?
Relationship. Singular.

What was the reason behind the last time you were really scared?
I've had bad experiences in movie theaters, and I didn't have the greatest control over my thoughts yesterday.

If something was wrong, who is the first person you would go to?
I probably would keep it to myself.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
I have Trey.

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
I only come remotely close to trusting one.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
It's been three months.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I will.

Plans for tomorrow?
We'll see.

Do you usually tell people when you're mad at them?
Indirectly, if that.

Honestly, how is your heart of late?
Beating.

Are you in a good mood right now?
I am.

Do you get mad when people smoke around you?
Not really, no. They have their right to smoke, just like I have my right to not. It's sort of disgusting, but they can go ahead. I don't mind.

Do you like going to Walmart?
Nazi corporation.

Who was the last person you had a serious talk with?
I was taught that you do not end a sentence with a preposition.

Do you like where you live?
Warren's a disgrace.
Not so much the town, but the people.

Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
Never all night.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
If I could take him with me, and if he'd come.

Is there anyone that means a lot to you?
Of course.

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Often.

When's the next time you will kiss someone?
Soon, I'd think.

What is something you are looking forward to?
Life.

Do you remember who you liked in 7th grade?
You don't remember the presence, you live it.

No comments: