Thursday, April 30, 2009

Survey #111

You've just walked in on your best friend having sex, what do you do?
Considering my best friend happens to be my boyfriend..

Have you ever kissed somebody whose name started with J?
Never again.

Do you use smileys on the computer often?
Sometimes.

Do you like orange juice?
It's fine.

What's the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
Homework.

When was the last time you bought something?
Izze at lunch.
God, those things are terrible.
No, wait. I bought candy after sixth period, and then refused to eat it myself.

You have a crazy side?
I suppose so.

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Yes, please.

Would you rather it be sunny or rainy?
I love when the sun shines through the rain.

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
I sing obnoxiously *everywhere*.

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
Yesterday.
Well, that one mentally ill child hugged me today..kind of.

Has anyone ever told you they love you?
-sigh-
Yeah..

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Ew, germs.

Favorite place to be?
Wherever, with him.

In one word, how do you feel right now?
Pained.

What do you want for your birthday?
Treadmill.

What do you currently hear?
Time ticking by.

Where did your last kiss take place?
Bridge.

Do you wish that you were somewhere else right now?
Anywhere but here.

Do you have empty alcohol bottles hidden anywhere?
Empty?
That's silly.

Could you go a month without cursing?
I was pretty near giving up entirely, but..I gave up on giving up.

What school did you go to in 8th grade?
We'll see.
That's next year.

Do you dislike anyone right now?
Absolutely.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Some.

What does your hair look like right now?
Terrible.

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
Yes.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
I don't care about anything.

Do you listen to songs when you're down?
I think I may just put on some music.

Have you ever hugged anyone name Joe?
No.

Do you have any summer plans yet?
..if I make it that far.

Do you tend to waste a lot of money?
Everything is a waste.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Tears of rage are the best kind.

What did you do last night?
Played under bridges.

Has anyone ever rhymed your name with another word?
Abby rhymes with flabby and crabby.

Danced in the rain before?
Often.

Favorite thing to do with friends?
I much prefer Treys.

Do you live in a "ghetto" neighborhood"?
Are you kidding me?

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to be around your ex everyday?
I am, and..it's fine.

Do you have bangs?
On the side.

If you were in the hospital would your number one come see you?
Take me. Now.

Is this summer gonna be a good one?
We'll see.

What's usually colder, your hands or your feet?
I have terrible circulation.

What do you own with zebra print on it?
Clothing and such.

Have you chewed gum after someone else already has?
I think I may've, actually.

What mood are you in right now?
I'm lost.

Do you wake up cranky?
Occasionally.

If some random person proposed to you right now, you'd say?
...I'm a seventh grader. Marriage is hardly an option.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Awhile.

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work?
Never.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Bon Ton.

To get with someone of the opposite sex, have you ever faked being drunk?
That's ridiculous.

How late did you stay up last night?
Early.

Do you live alone?
I wish.

Do you love where you live?
Not in the least.

When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?
Awhile ago.

No comments: