Saturday, April 11, 2009

Survey #94

You're nervous; Who are you in front of?
I don't get nervous.

What does your last sent text say?
"You should have anyway?"

How old is the last person you kissed?
Thirteen.

Do certain songs remind you of certain people?
Most certainly.

When is the last time you cried?
It's been awhile.

Are you looking forward to something?
I miss him.

Who was the last member of the opposite sex in your bedroom?
Kyle or dad, I do believe.

Who all have you texted in the past three days?
Trey, Sam.

How often do you shower?
Close to everyday.

What are you listening to right now?
Mum's ranting.
Dad's cooking.

Where was your last kiss?
The theater balcony.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
Church.
Food.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Sometimes.

Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
That'd be quite enjoyable.

What color do you paint your nails?
It depends.

Do you miss anyone?
It's hardly bearable.

Do you like your hair?
Nope.

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Who's to judge whether or not someone should be on my mind?

It's 4 in the morning and your phone rings - who is it?
I wouldn't know because I wouldn't bother to answer.

What do you think of people who smoke marijuana?
If they want to ruin themselves, go right ahead.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm, please.

What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
I don't drink Gatorade.

Have you held hands with anyone in the past 3 days?
Thursday.

Do you think a lot of people say bad things about you?
Who cares what I think?

Are you waiting for something?
Happiness.

Do you like cuddling?
I like Trey.

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Relationship.

What are the most important things in a relationship?
Trust.
Affection.
Understanding.
Happiness.
..Right?

Do you know anyone who's pregnant?
Nope.

Would you kiss an ugly person for $1,000?
I suppose I am that shallow.

Night out or night in?
Out.

How's your heart?
What heart?

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
..To Pluto!

Do you think you're smart?
I'm smarter than the average cookie.

What's the funniest thing you've heard today?
I laugh whenever he tells me he loves me.
Honestly, why would anyone?

Have you changed this year?
Constantly.

Do you drink water?
I do.

What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
Who is my best friend?

When is the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends?
He sent me an offline message a bit ago, and it was the sweetest thing.

No comments: