Saturday, April 11, 2009

Survey #92

You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, any problems?
Probably not. I'm thinking it'd be rather enjoyable, actually.

Do you have your tonsils and wisdom teeth?
No, yes.

Are your nails painted?
My toes are. I need to redo my fingernails.

What are you excited about?
Life in general?

What was the last pill that you took?
Allergy medication.

Could you happily survive in a world without music?
I'd survive, but certainly not happily.

Where will you be in an hour?
Away from here, I do hope.

Last person you hugged?
Trey, yesterday.

Do you wish you could tell someone something big, but can't?
I do.

Do you cook?
Not for myself.

Do you laugh enough?
It's never sincere.

Have you ever hugged a complete stranger?
Trey's grandmother hugged me.

Do you live with both your parents?
Indeed.

Does seeing couples in love make you mad?
Quite the opposite.

Do you "cuddle" with other people while you're dating someone?
I can't stand being touched. It's quite amazing, really, that Trey can get away with it.

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
Of course.

What's your sign?
I'm a Virgo.

When was the last time you were complimented?
Earlier.

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
There is absolutely nothing worth seeing right now.

Are you easily scared by horror/thriller films?
I love them.

If you had $100, would you spend or save it?
I'd spend it eventually.

If there was a large spider in the room, would you stay?
As long as it stays away from me, I'm fine.

Have you done something you regret lately?
I wish I hadn't eaten that cookie.

Are you listening to music right now?
Not anymore. I was.

What are you thinking about right now?
Oh, you know..

Could you date someone taller then you?
I am.

Do you have the same name as any of your relatives?
No, sir.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Possibly, if he's still awake.

What were you doing at midnight Friday night?
That was about 41 minutes ago.

Are you afraid to grow up?
I won't.

What was the last beverage you had?
I drink water.

Last thing you ate?
A cookie that claims it's distinctive.

The last person you kissed hates you, why?
He doesn't..yet.

If you could go back in time, would you?
Our Town changed my mind a bit.

Last thing you did before bed last night?
I didn't properly go to bed last night.

Anything bothering you?
The usual.

Do you go to school?
I intend to make something of myself someday.

What do you usually do first in the morning?
Turn off my alarm.

Are you dating the very last person you kissed?
I am.

Was today a good day?
Nothing special happened, though Trey wasted a good four hours tonight just sitting, talking to me.

Ever liked someone older than you?
They usually are.

Have you ever met a gay person?
-eyeroll-
They're nothing special.

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
I guess so.

Suppose you see your boyfriend kissing another person?
I'd die on the inside just a little bit more..maybe it'd be enough to finish me off.

Did you have an exciting week?
It wasn't particularly great.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Ask Chloe.

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
I'd like to see if, maybe, this time, I could do it right. Maybe things would be a little different, but then again, maybe I don't want them to be after all.

Are you an emotional person?
Incredibly.
I pretend I'm not, though.

Will this weekend be a good one?
It'll be fine, I'm sure.

How late did you stay up last night?
I fell asleep on my floor around nine, but I was up again from two to four or so.

What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
I think it was Emily? We're friends.

What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
I can't say I keep track.

What shoes did you wear today?
My wedges.

Did you sing today?
I sing quite regularly.

Where is the person you last kissed at this moment?
I'm assuming he's either in his bedroom or his living room. Somewhere, around.

Honestly, how many people have you really fallen for?
I fall harder every time. This time, I don't really think there's any going back.

Have you ever been in a perfect relationship?
Nothing is perfect, but the imperfections are what make it so wonderful.

Last Myspace comment you received?
Breana doesn't hate me.

Have you ever fellen asleep with the last person you kissed?
I dreamt of sleeping in his arms last night.

Who were you with Friday night?
I spent the night alone. I'm a hermit, what can I say?

Is your last ex still someone you care about?
I care about the most ridiculous things.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I don't eat butterflies, silly.

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
We were in a theater, though they never brought the lights back down.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
It disgusts me so.

Have you ever kissed anyone on your top friends?
Yes.

Where was your default pic taken?
I was on my bedroom floor.

Where did you meet your crush?
It's more than that..
North Warren Elementary.

Have you ever lost a close friend?
Indeed I have.

What is your current mood?
I'm content enough.

Something you do a lot?
Frown.

Angry at anyone?
Myself.

When was the last time you cried?
I don't, anymore.

Is there anyone you would do anything for?
He means more to me than I do myself.

What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
See above.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Emily.

What are you doing right now?
This.
Talking to Jason.

Do you trust anyone right now?
Trust is a ridiculous thing.
..I trust him far more than I do anyone else.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Fashion Bug, Bonton, JC Penney.

What should you be doing right now?
Smiling.
Eating.
Sleeping.

Do you act differently around the person you like?
I act like Abby.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Trey.

Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight, for the most part.

Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
On occasion.

Are you happy with life right now?
Am I ever?

Are you currently jealous?
Of?

Have you ever had your heart broken?
I'll live.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I'm not special enough to cause any pain, really.

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in?
I set low standards to avoid such.

Last person you saw?
Kyle.

How is your heart lately?
Beating.

Are you attracted to the last person that kissed you?
Very much so.

If you could seek revenge on someone, would you?
I'm a very compassionate person..ha.

No comments: