Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Survey #84

1) Where is the person you want most?
His home, I do believe.

2) Where will you be 2 hours from now?
Youth group.

3) Last kiss?
Thursday.

4) How's your ex?
He's not nearly as happy as he deserves to be.

5) Does anyone love you?
I'm told.

6) Can you make yourself sneeze?
I can't say I've tried. Usually, I attempt the opposite.

7) What are you thinking about?
A boy named Trey.

8) What are you doing tomorrow?
School.
ARTE.

9) Are you easily confused?
It depends on how focused I am and how well things are explained.

10) Do you think you would make a good wife?
I don't really want to be married.

11) Where were you at 9am this morning?
I was walking to the theater.

12) Do you fall for people easily?
Not exactly, no.

13) Everything happens for a reason?
It's not necessarily a good reason.

16) What does your last text message read?
"I dunno then."

17) When is the last time you saw number 1 on your top friends?
About an hour and a half ago.

18) What are you listening to right now?
Emily.

19) How has the week been?
It's been decent.

20) Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
Not exactly, no.

21) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, please.

23) Do you sleep with the TV on?
If I fall asleep downstairs.

24) Are you too forgiving?
Incredibly so.

26) Have you ever wanted to be a firefighter?
Not really, no.

27) Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
I don't think there were any to begin with.

29) Who do you miss?
I miss him.

30) What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A jellybean.

31) Are you signed onto AIM?
I am.

32) If you could have any car what would it be?
It wouldn't be a car, it would be a MetroCard.

33) What are you stressed out about?
Oh, everything.

34) Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
Paper/cell/iPod/lip gloss/chapstick.

35) How many windows are open on your computer?
Three, though this one has quite a few tabs.

36) In the past week have you gotten sick?
...

37) In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
I demonstrated the sharpness of my scissors to Shelby on Sunday.

38) How many profile views do you have?
2,818 on Myspace.

39) Who was your last call from?
Emily is on the phone at the moment.

40) What can't you wait for?
I miss him.

42) How many clothing items do you have in your closet?
I haven't counted.
Sorry to disappoint.

43) On a scale of 1-10, how good is life?
Decent.

48) Do you think you'll be a good mother?
I doubt it.

49) Are you high-maintenance?
I've been told, but I don't agree.

50) Are you happy with the way life is going?
Sure.

No comments: