Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Survey #96

The shirt you're wearing, does anyone else have it?
Penny does.

What were you doing at 4am?
I was sleeping.

What's your favorite cereal?
I asked mum to buy me Special K today.

What's the last thing you drank?
Water.

Where is your biological mother right now?
Behind me, supposedly.
I'm still convinced I'm adopted.

Where is your biological father right now?
See above.

What's your mood?
I don't have moods.

Can you crack your knuckles?
I can, and I do, far more often than I should.

Are you going to be home alone tonight?
Not to my knowledge, no.

Are you doing anything tomorrow?
Breathing.

Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Either.

Do you think age matters in relationships?
There is a point where such age gaps make things awkward.

Do you like movie nights?
Quite.

Who was the last person you kissed?
Trey Richard.

Latest you stayed up in the past week? And why?
It's not something I keep track of.

Do you cry a lot?
I come close, daily.
However, I've chosen to begin living a life of Stoicism, so pain is no longer tolerated, thank you very much, and have a good day.

Have you recently?
I cry without tears.

What was on your mind mostly today?
This boy I know.
He's great.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Indeed.

Does your car have a name?
Mother calls hers Rodney, because he doesn't get any respect.

Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
I doubt it.

Who did you sleep with last night?
I slept alone.

Wearing any bracelets?
I have a ponytail holder on my wrist.

How many people have you kissed?
Quite a few.
Only one matters, though.

How many times have you been in love?
One.

Is your mother happy with you right now?
I don't care, quite frankly.

What do you want at the moment?
TreyTrey.

Where were you at 10:17 pm last night?
Here.

Will you be up before 7:00 tomorrow?
Assuming I decide the people of school are worthy of my presence, yes.

Are you a bitch?
A crazy one, to boot.

When will your next kiss be?
Soon, please. I miss him far too much.

Is your phone a flip, slide, or neither?
Flip.

Last thing you ate?
Cookie.

What are you looking forward to in the next 6 months?
Life.

I bet you're missing someone right now?
I bet you're right?

Exactly where were you when you entered 2009?
A living room, with two small children.

Would you push someone off a cliff if you had the chance?
Maybe myself.

What's the biggest mistake you've ever made?
Caring.

Can exes be friends?
Certainly..not.

No comments: