Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Survey #88

Have you kissed the same person more than ten times in 2009? Who?
TreyRichard♥

Does the last person you kissed have any importance in your life?
Far more than most others do.

Has someone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Several have.

When was the last time you talked to your number 2 on your top?
My top consists of one, thanks.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
No?

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
It's been ages.

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
Since I got home from school yesterday, I've gotten about seventeen.

Do you really care what other people think about you?
I pretend to not.

What is bothering you right now?
Life, or a lack thereof.

When was the last time you talked to your number 1 on top friends?
A bit ago.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to?
He's my favorite.

Are you open with your feelings to people?
Occasionally.

Do you have any bruises?
I don't know, actually.

Are you looking for a boyfriend/?​​​
Found him. ;]

What's so special about what you're wearing?.
It makes me look small.

Ever felt like you're not good enough?
I'm not.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Do you miss anyone?
More than anything.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
I have.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Yes!

Is anyone worth it?
Definitely.

Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
Saturday.

Do you love anyone?
I love someone.

Would you and the last person you kissed make good-looking babies?
No baby I make could possibly be cute.

Has anybody ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
He enjoys my eyes, or so he says.

How many funerals have you been to in your life time?
I've only gone to viewings.

Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
That sounds hygienic, NOT.

Where is the person you want to kiss right now?
His home.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yes.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
I have.

Do you wear a lot of black?
Yeah..

Did you ever bring a weapon to high school?
I'm not in highschool yet, so..

Have you ever hugged a tree?
Mr. Hunt made us.

Do you wish you lived somewhere else?
Yes, please.

Are you a drama queen?
Ha. No.

Do you ever eat because your depressed?
...

Ever been hit on at a zoo?
No?

Have you ever had sex with a total stranger?
That's a stupid question.

When you hear a knock on the door, do you think that its the cops?
Not usually.

Ever been arrested?
I'm a good girl.

No comments: