Thursday, April 30, 2009

Survey #110

Who was the last person who held your hand?
Trey did.

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days," what would you be wearing?
Usually, even on my lazy days, I get fully dressed.

Looking forward to anything?
Life.

What color shirt are you wearing?
White.

What does it say?
-heartheartheart-

Ever licked someones cheek or forehead?
No?

Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Yes, actually.

What do you carry with you at all times?
Cell. Cash. myPod. Lip gloss/lip balm. Gum/mints/Listerine Pocket Packs.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I highly doubt that.

Think of the person you last told you love. did you mean it?
With every ounce of my heart.

Would you prefer a baby girl or boy?
I'll take whatever God is willing to give me.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
Bathroom, leaning over the counter.

What time did you wake up this morning?
Around six.

How's your heart lately?
Lovely.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Trey.

Are you happy with life right now?
I have every reason in the world to smile.

Name something you did yesterday?
Oh, gosh.
I was..under a bridge.

Did you have any unread text messages this morning when you woke up?
My phone is turned off.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Most definitely.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Night.

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I'm told so.

Which year has been the best so far?
I quite enjoy this year.

Last time you laughed really hard?
Today.

Do you need to say anything to anyone?
Sort of, yes.

When was the last time you cried?
Few days ago.

What's bothering you right now?
Lack of proper Trey presence.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Movies, possibly.

What if you get with the person you like?
I have him.

What are you listening to currently?
Musics.

Is the last person you kissed more than a year older than you?
Nope.

Who was the last person to be on your bed with you?
Mother, dear?

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Everything.

Does seeing couples in love make you mad?
Love is wonderful.

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
Chloe's my favorite.

How did you and your number four become friends?
...
I don't have four in my top.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I'm certainly thinking about someone, whether or not they're thinking about me.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Very.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I'd consider it.

Honestly, do you hate the last girl you were talking to in person?
Mother?
No.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Obsessively.
It's gross, I know.

Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
Yeah, actually.

When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
Yeah.

What's the last thing you drank?
Orange juice.

What does your last text say?
Chloe demanded I text her back immediately.

What time did you go to bed last night?
Quite early. Around eleven.

In the last 24 hours have you done anything you regret?
My god.. no.

What did you do today?
School and whatnot.

Do you hate anyone?
I'm incapable.

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish had not?
Everything happens for a reason, and, personally, I'd rather have the boy.

Can you watch scary movies?
I adore them.

Has anyone ever spelled your name wrong?
Yeah, actually.

Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
It depends on who the roommate is.

Googled a word before?
Often.

Did you cry at all today?
Nope.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was asleep.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Possibly.

Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Mmhmm.

Has someone told you that they love you in the past week?


Have you ever cut your own hair?
I occasionally trim my side bangs.

Do you have anything to say to anyone, but can't?
I tend to speak my mind.

Where is your best friend?
Baseball. Poor kid, it's pouring down rain out.

Have you ever told someone that you love them?
Of course.

Do you think 2009 will be better than 08?
So far, it is, by far.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Mum saw.

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Anymore.

How did you wake up this morning?
First alarm, and then mother.

What do you want for your next birthday?
Treadmill. :D

Do you even try hard at school?
Incredibly.

Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
Definitely.
I hate discussing my past, overall.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
I try to set low standards, to avoid such.

What is something you disliked about your day?
I'm lonely.

What pissed you off yesterday?
I had to leave.

What's on your mind?
He is.
He always is.

No comments: