Sunday, April 12, 2009

Survey #95

Pick a word that starts with the third letter of your first name:
Beautiful.

In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
No..

What were you doing at ten last night?
I was talking to Treydoll.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Did you have a dream last night?
I do believe so.

How many piercings do you have?
Two.

If you could have something right now, what would it be?
I do miss him terribly.

Want someone back in your life?
Actually..

Last time you cried really, really hard?
Not since that Sunday.

Who texted you last?
Trey.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
It'll be 3 months next Monday.

Have you lost friends in the past 3 years?
Definitely.

What's something you can't wait for?
I can't wait for the day I finally get out of this godawful town.

What woke you up this morning?
Daddy.

Do you listen to music every day?
Indeed I do.

Are you listening to it right now?
Indeed I am.

Who's phone number did you get last?
I honestly have no memory of the last number I was given.

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Not really.

Where was your default picture taken?
My bedroom.

Are you single?
Nope.

What is something you do a lot?
Over think.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I notice Trey.
That's it.

Have you ever lied to spare someones feelings?
Guilty..

Do you act differently around the person you like?
I didn't notice.

What is your natural hair color?
This is my natural hair color.

How many month​s until​ your birth​day?​​
Four or five.

Have you ever waste​d too much time on a certa​in boy or girl?​​
Definitely.

If your frien​ds warn you about​ someo​ne,​​​​ do you liste​n?​​
I'm really glad I didn't.

What were you doing​ at 12 o' clock​ last night​?​​
SNL.

Do you think​ anyon​e likes​ you right​ now?
Know.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Love them.

Are you sarcastic?
No, never.

How many times is the letter a in your full name?
Twice.

Are you taller than 5 foot 6?
I'm shorter, quite.

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Indeed.
It needs cut.

Do you know anyone else with your name?
Abigails are losers.
Nobody is *just* Abby. :]

No comments: