Sunday, April 19, 2009

Survey #101

How long has it been since you kissed someone?
Since last night..

What is the last thing you ate?
My 400 calorie king-sized KitKat.

Have you ever taken a shower with anyone before?
Not that I recall..

What is the last thing you bought?
KitKat and two Monsters, a green one for Shelby, and an orange one for myself.

Who is your best friend?
Erm..

Who makes you laugh the most?
I laugh at everything. Even if I don't find it funny.

Any siblings?
Kyle and Jesse.

Where are you right now?
My house.

Are you happy?
Not really, no.

Has anyone ever said something that brought tears to your eyes?
Of course.

Who was the last person you told a secret to?
It depends on what you consider to be a secret.

What was the last thing to disappoint you?
Trey's unhappiness.

Whose bed were you last in besides yours?
I'm not even sure.

Who did you last drive in a car with, besides family?
Shelby?

Where EXACTLY were you when you entered 2009?
A living room.

You just drank seven shots; what would you be doing?
I'd be stumbling and saying some pretty ignorant things.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Quite the opposite.

Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?
No?

When did you last throw up and where? Why?
...

Have you ever flown on an airplane?
I have.

What happened at 9:00 am today?
I was asleep.

Do you and your parents get along?
Not wonderfully, no.

Do you wanna tell someone how you feel at the moment?
Yes, please.

What holiday is your birthday closest to?
Labor Day?

How many different things did you drink today?
Water. Fruit Punch. Monster.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
I have.

How old do you think you'll be when you have kids?
I don't know that I ever will..

Are you waiting for something?
Yessir.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Not exactly.

If you could change your eye color, would you?
I actually like my eyes.

Do you spend a lot of time with your parents?
Very little.

Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
Sometimes.

How many times have you eaten sushi?
A few.
I don't, anymore.

Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
They're lovely.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Dylan.

Does any part of your body hurt right now?
Most of it does.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Maybe.

Do you have an accent?
I've been asked a.) Where I'm from, b.) If I am from Cananda, (and no, I'm not), and c.) Why I speak the way I do.

Are you good at giving directions?
If I try.

Have you ever been back-stabbed by a friend?
I'm not sure I consider them friends.

Have you cried today?
No.

Are you wearing make-up right now?
Yes.

Confused about anything?
Very.

Where do you want to go, vacation-wise?
New York.

Do you prefer to call or text someone?
Call.

How do you feel about change?
I welcome it.

Did you get any compliments lately?
Caitlyn and Shelby liked my socks.

Have you had sex with more than 25 partners?
I'm a virgin.

Have your friends ever randomly stopped by your house?
Sometimes, though I hate when they do.

Did you sleep in past noon today?
Yes.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
I used to, far too often.

How many different colors are you wearing right now?
Black.
White.
Pink.

How is the weather right now?
It's dark.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Turned on my iPod.

Are you trying to avoid loving somebody at the moment?
Not really, no.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Plans have been ruined.

What's the first thing you did when you woke up?
Slept some more.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Against my religion.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I doubt it.

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
There isn't really anything I want to see.

What did you do today?
Show.

When was the last time you were told you were beautiful?
Earlier.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, please.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
Mmhmm.

No comments: