Saturday, April 11, 2009

Survey #93

Interested in anyone?
Something like that.

Have you been kissed by someone who's name starts with a T?
He's my favorite. :]

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
Indeed he does.

Have you ever liked someone 3 or more years older than you?
I used to like my brother's friends when I was, like, five.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Trey?

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Never regret anything because at one time, it was exactly what you wanted.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Open Arms is stuck in my head.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Everything.

Do you regret going out with any of your exes.
See above.

Are your parents religious?
Hardly.

If you were really close to a family member and they said it would mean every thing to them if you stopped seeing your boyfriend, would you stop?
..No.

Is there someone that you love but you can't let it surface?
I'm still afraid..

If you were to get up from your computer, and turn to the right and take four steps, where would you be?
In front of the laundry room door.

How many pictures are currently stored in your digital camera?
I'm not sure there are any.

Did anything surprising happen today?
Not really, no.

Who is the next person you're going to kiss?
Wouldn't you like to know.

What exactly are you wearing right now?
Black cami. Zebra tank. Black shirt. Jeans.

Did you dance today?
No.

What does your hair look like right now?
It looks like crap.

What all happened yesterday?
I bought fabric.

What is today's date?
April the 11th.

Who was the last person that called you?
Emily.

Are you male or female?
Female.

How often do you listen to music?
Quite.

Did you cry today?
Not yet.

Where is your cell phone?
Charging.

Name a friend who has the same cell phone provider that you do:
I think I use Sprint.

Did you run anywhere today?
I want to run away.

Have you ever kissed anyone 30 or older?
Sick?

Have you held hands with somebody in the past week?
Thursday.

How did you get your scars?
Mother.

Have you ever had pink eye?
I have.

What was the last song you listened to?
I don't recall.

What color was the last thing you drank out of?
Clear?

When you last got dressed, did you put on your bottoms or your top first?
Today, I put my top on first.

Do you send over 1,000 texts a month?
I don't have unlimited.

Do you ever wish you could go back and change the friends you picked?
I don't know who else I could have chosen.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
I haven't screwed up yet.

No comments: