Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Survey #106

Tell us about your latest ex?
We don't speak.

How tall is the last person you hugged?
A smidge taller than I am.

What color is your underwear?
Black.
..like my heart. :D

What are you listening to right now?
Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots

What is something you wish you had more of?
A life.

Do you have an addiction?
Not one I'd admit to.

What is it?
...

Do you like poetry?
I quite adore it.

Your last ex said they were in love with you, what would you say?
I'd laugh.

What were you last sad about?
I'm an utter failure, you know.

Has anyone ever said they'd die for you?
Like they meant it.

Do you always answer your phone?
Not always.

Do you like thunderstorms?
They're lovely.

What would you say to your last ex if you were to die tomorrow?
I told you, he and I don't speak. My death won't change that.

What is your current mood?
I'm okay.

Who do you know that can make you feel better if you're not feeling happy?
Better? I've never known anything better...

Do you hate when people call you when you're sleeping?
I guess it depends on who it is and what they want.

What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
It's all just a blur, from birth onward.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I do believe I spoke with Trey last evening.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
People.

Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life?
In my opinion, your first love is your last.
I prefer to believe that's how it works...either that, or there's no such thing.

Who will be your next kiss?
Who do you suppose?

Do you miss anyone?
Naturally.

Last person who made you cry?
I don't recall the last I cried, to be entirely honest.
It's one of those trivial things that I don't believe in.

What's going on between you and the last person you kissed?


Have you ever tried to break someone up?
I assist, when asked, but I'd never interfere with a relationship. I can wait.

Have you ever been called Princess?
Sarcastically.

Are you a bad influence?
I'm hardly an influence at all.

When was the last time you went shopping?
Awhile ago.

How many texts are currently in your inbox?
One hundred.

What's bothering you right now?
This is a terrible world, and we all complain so, yet very few care enough to contribute, to improve it.

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
Stumble Upon is my love.
..So is Muse.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Perhaps.

Do you plan on moving out within the next year or two?
If given the chance, I may take up the offer.

Do you get nervous before going to doctor appointments?
Ew, germs.

Approximately how much is everything you're wearing now worth?
I'm not about to add it up.

Did you set up a real or fake tree for Christmas? Did you even have a tree up at all?
A fake tree just wouldn't be the same..

Do you tend to read the book only after watching the movie adaptation?
I hardly ever watch the movies.

When's the last time you played a board game?
Not recently..

Do you like playing shooting games at the arcade?
Arcades are the sex.
I play *everything*..and lose.

Name some good memories you had throughout the year 2008.
Playing in the elevator while the man outside patiently waited.
Condom parking only.
Bring your own spoon.
...I can't believe I'm actually forgetting all of our inside jokes.
Gosh, I miss you.
SO MUCH.

Have you ever tried to find your own number in the telephone directory?
Ha.

Have you ever had anything stolen by a monkey (or any other animal) at the zoo?
You know me all too well.
/joke.

Would you rather bungee-jump or dive with sharks?
Bungee-jumping sounds rather alluring.

Do you know anybody who is color blind?
I think that'd be neat, to see the world from their perspective.

Or even completely blind?
..or to perhaps not see the world at all.

Do you know anyone who's like Regina George from Mean Girls?
I'll pretend I know who that is.
I'm proud to say I've never seen Mean Girls, nor do I intend to.

Have you ever had an encounter with a bitchy waitress?
I suppose she had her reasons.

Do you know anyone in a fashion school?
I do believe..

Is the last teacher you talked to your favorite teacher?
He was a substitute. Had a neat name, though I can't remember it.

What do you think of people who laugh REALLY loud?
We're obnoxious. I do apologize.

What color is the last remote control you held?
I believe it is a shade of..dark.

Does your dad get your mom anything for their anniversary?
They don't even acknowledge that it's their anniversary anymore.
I'm just waiting for the day when it..won't be.

Have you ever been to a country where you didn't speak their language at all?
I live in the US, and I've been to Canada.
Therefore, the answer would be no.

In your opinion, what language sounds the most beautiful?
I love French.

And what language sounds just awful?
I absolutely hate the way people from Tennessee talk.

If you have a sister, does she wear makeup?
I don't have one.

Do family reunions excite you or just simply freak you out?
We don't spend time with the rest of our family.

Has anyone ever coughed or sneezed directly on you before?
Please. Refrain from doing so.

Do you own anything from Baby Phat?
Ick.

No comments: