Thursday, April 16, 2009

Survey #97

Your friend tells you that you have a drug problem; you say:
I wouldn't necessarily say anything. I'd just laugh, quite hysterically.

If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
..Because they draft women, yes.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Occasionally.

Have you ever drank milk straight out of the jug?
I don't drink milk very often.

Have you ever smoked pot?
I told you, I don't have a drug problem!

What color are your nails painted?
My toes are pink.

Are you a fast typer?
I amaze Roundsy with my lightning-speed typing skillz.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Not exactly.

What color is your house?
Gray?

Last text message you received?
Trey. :]

When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Ages ago.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Preparing for bed.

Are you drinking anything right now?
I'm not.

Ever been to Disney World?
Nah.

Ever been out of the country?
Canada.

What cell phone company do you use?
..Sprint?

Last place you went?
School.

Do you talk in your sleep?
No, thank God.

Are you double jointed?
My elbow is rather bendy.

Have you ever flown a kite?
I have. Actually, that's one of the things I intend to do with Trey, eventually, though he doesn't know this yet.

When was the last time you went swimming and where?
Maranna's? Summer?

Any unusual talents?
I'm quite plain.

Have you ever asked for a horse?
Never trust a pony.

Plans for tomorrow?
School.
ARTE.

What's your middle name?
Lee.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
We then lit fireworks.

Have you ever eaten dog food?
xD
It was terrible.

Ever been a bridesmaid or groomsmen?
No, but I was a flower girl.

Can you handle the truth?
Can you ask less generic questions?

Have you ever eaten green eggs and ham?
At our Seussical breakfast at the Conewango Club last year..though I didn't eat the ham.

Any cool scars?
What specifications must a scar meet before it is considered cool?

What jewelry are you wearing?
Purity ring.
Earrings.

How often do you talk on the phone?
Quite.

Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol?
Yes ma'am.

Who do you have feelings for?
Oh, him.

No comments: