Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Survey #105

Have you ever seen a therapist?
I will NOT go back.

If so, why did you go?
I'm not entirely sure.
Why I was told I was there, and why I believed I was were two entirely different problems.

Have you ever had de ja vu'?
Often.

What are your spiritual/religious beliefs?
I'm a Christian.

Do you like spending or hoarding money?
Spending, of course.

Do you consider yourself selfish?
Incredibly.

Are you an alcoholic?
I don't require it.

Are you aware of your genealogical medical history?
We're not a healthy bunch.

How many times in the last month have you been called a bitch?
Quite a few.

Is there someone you would like to fight?
Pacifist.

Would you fight for your country in spite of its flaws?
No.

Do you know someone in Iraq or Afghanistan that is close to you?
I don't let people become close.

What do you think is the best feature you have?
I'm often complimented on my cheekbones.

Do you pick your clothes up after you try them on in the dressing room?
Absolutely.

How many pairs of shoes do you have?
Many.

Do you love anyone right now?
You don't know what love is, you just do as you're told.

Do you like girls, boys, or both?
I'm a fan of the boys.

What's your best idea of fun?
You're asking me to define fun?

Are you happy with who you are?
Not at all.

No comments: