Saturday, April 4, 2009

Survey #85

When was your last cigarette?
I don't smoke.

Is anyone ignoring you right now?
Kind of, yes.

Have you ever kissed someone named Paul or Luke?
I haven't. Ha, biblical names.

Do you have a best friend?
Not exactly.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Girl Scout camp, on occasion.
May go to Jesus camp this summer.

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Future.

Do you look like your mom or your dad?
I'm told both.

How long does it take you in the shower?
Longer than it should.

What movie do you want to see right now?
I still need to see Juno. I've been wanting to do that of late.

Do you own a camera phone?
I do.

Who was the last person that told you they love you?
Trey.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Not enough.

What do you wear to sleep?
Either shorts, pajama pants, or sweats, and a tee shirt or tank top.

Are you easy to get along with?
Very.

What is your favorite time of day?
I enjoy the evening.
Sunsets are wonderful.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
Jennifer is my second mother. ..Wait, it was possibly third. There was some inside joke behind that; I forget.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Kyler is a decent man-folk.

What was the last drink that you put in your mouth?
Water, I do believe.

Are you mad at anyone?
I'm actually quite content with most right now.

What are you listening too?
Some Mad Caddies.

What was the highlight of your day?
I took a rather enjoyable stroll, and Trey confessed his love to me in a way he's never before.

Last place you went besides your house?
The Library Theatre.

Kissed anyone with the name starting with an A, T, D, S, J or M?
T, S, J.

When was the last time you were sick?
...

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
Some things are great. Others, not so much.

Do people ever mistake you for being a different race?
I'm incredibly white.

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
I don't really want it done anymore.

Does a kiss make you feel better?
His do.

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
I steer clear of the bathroom floor.
So not fond of germs.

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
When I get in.

What did you do today?
Nothing too fancy.

Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
I haven't had the experience, no.

Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/​​girlfriends at the same time?
I'm not that shallow.

Have you ever thought about your death?
Of course.

Ever been in love?
That implies it being a thing of the past.
This is current, so very current.

Would you rather be in a relationship or play the field?
Relationships are nice.

Have you ever had stitches?
No, actually.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Pac Sun / Bonton.

What is the last thing a boy gave you?
His love?

What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
Apparently Kennedy texted Trey? She had my phone earlier, and I just checked my outgoing texts..yes.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
It's going to be a day of mourning, I'm sure.

Has anyone ever told you you were beautiful?
He does, quite a lot.
Scott did, a few days back.
I was flattered, to say the least.

Do you like the rain?
Yes, actually.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
It was fairly decent, and yet terrible.

I’ll bet you miss someone right now?
I'll bet you're right.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope.

Have you ever taken anyone or anything for granted?
You never know what you have until it's gone.

Were you single on your last birthday?
I was.

Who was the last person you took a nap with?
I nap alone?

What's bugging you?
I would like to know about that dream of his..

Any plans for this weekend?
The weekend is nearly over.

Do you get stressed out easily?
I'm attempting a more laid back attitude.

What is wrong with you right now?
I've been thinking of next year.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Definitely.

Are you someone who worries too often?
Yes.

Are you usually a happy person?
I pretend.

What was your reaction to the last text you received?
I frowned.

Are you happy right now?
Not entirely.

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Closed.

Do you get cranky when you're hungry?
Sort of..

What eye color on the opposite sex do you like the most?
I like Trey's eyes.

Where will you be tomorrow at this time?
Here.

When was the last time you wore black pants?
Yesterday.

Do you hope your children are like you one day?
Not really, no.

Do you want to get married?
I have a purity ring now, so..

Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?
Yes.

No comments: