Saturday, April 25, 2009

Survey #107

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you love?
Most definitely not.

What do you get complimented on the most?
Lately, my eyes.

Name at least three girls you tell MOSTLY everything to?
I don't.
I don't.
I don't.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I suppose so.

Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
It wouldn't be too enjoyable.

Is there something you're not looking forward to?
I don't want this to end.

In school, how is your attendance record?
I've missed more than I should.

Do you usually listen to your parents?
I try.

Have you ever had seagulls attack you at the beach?
No?

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
I don't recall.

Who knows you better than you know yourself?
Trey can understand exactly what I'm feeling before I even realize I feel anything. It's insane.

Is there anyone you trust who you shouldn't?
I trust him.
That's it.

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
Eighteen? Doubt it.
We'll see.

Interested in anyone?
Omigoshh.

Is anyone interested in you right now?
I'll never understand why.

Do you like to take walks?
I love to take walks.

How late did you stay up last night?
Two or so.

Hold hands with anyone this week?
Yessss.

Think of the last person who wasn't family that said they love you; do you think they meant it?
I do.

When was the last time someone slapped your butt?
He didn't slap it, exactly...

Who slapped it?
Shh.

How tall are you?
5'2".

What was your first thought this morning?
"Good lord, Em, it's 10:30. Go awaaaay."

Is anyone on your bad side right now?
I'm content.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I don't feel.

What was the reason behind why you last cried?
I haven't cried in ages.

What scares you more, snakes or spiders?
I'm not the fondest of either.

Do you spend time with the same people always?
I like to be alone.

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
I'm a failure.

Who do you tell the most to?
TreyTreyTrey.

Would you rather live in Alaska or Texas?
Neither, please.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
They're lovely.

Any plans for tomorrow?
Erie.

Is money important to you?
Probably more than it should be.

Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
Try all the time?

Will you be in a relationship next month?
If things continue in this fashion.

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Haaa.

So, from now on, you're going to be asked unique questions. Are you ready?
Skeptical, I am.

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
If I had to.

When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
Earlier.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Mmmhmm.

Do you laugh a lot?
I laugh when I kiss.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Very.

Do you think you're pregnant?
That isn't even a possibility.

Could you cry right now?
Doubt it.

In the past week, have you cried?
No, actually.

When was the last time you were really hyper?
Eh.

Have you ever been awake for two days straight?
I passed out around forty hours past.

Are you mad at someone right now?
Not exactly.

How many true friends do you have?
I'm not even sure.

Do you like hugs and kisses?
:D

Do you still watch cartoons?
I'm just that cool.

No comments: