Monday, April 20, 2009

Survey #104

Name something great that happened this week:
I got a cute note from Trey today.

Regret doing anything in the past week?
Most definitely.

Last thing you drank?
Water.

What time did you go to bed last night?
Two.

Are you dating the person you texted last?
No?

Ever changed in a car?
On a bus, to boot.

What don’t you leave the house without?
Cell phone. MyPod.

Are you waiting for something?
I want the rain and cold to quit. I need to walk.

Are you happy?
I can pretend.

Are you good at giving directions?
Quite.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm.

What do you currently hear right now?
Mum.

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
After school.

What song explains how you feel right now?
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd.

Do you care what people think of you?
I choose not to, now.

Where's your phone?
In my pants.

Do you have a good relationship with your parent(s)?
I don't tell them much.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was online.

What's your favorite season?
I do enjoy summer.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
I'm being carted to Erie, to celebrate yet another of Kyle's doings.

How many siblings do you have?
One point five.

Have you known any of your friends your whole life?
Since the moment of birth? That's ridiculous.

Are any of your friends taller than you?
Some.

Needles aren't so horrible?
Right.

Are you into the whole zebra striped phase?
I was into it before it was a phase.

How loud do you listen to your music?
Painfully.

When'd you last clean your room?
I cleaned it up a bit Saturday.

Do you enjoy going through the car wash?
It makes me giggle.

If you bought an apartment, would you rather be on the bottom floor or top?
Top, I'd say.

Do you have the need to speed while driving?
I don't drive.

Do you love your mom?
What is love, anyway?

Do you ever hear random noises, or see things out of the corner of your eyes?
Often.

What are you currently craving?
Trey?

What is the oldest picture you have up in your room?
I'm not even sure.

If you were kicked out of your house, where would you go first?
I'd just wander aimlessly.
See where I end up.

Is there anyone that will text you and you smile instantly?
Guess so.

Has a boyever called you babe or baby?
Of course.

Do you have an older brother?
One point five.

What's one thing you really want?
Happiness.

Did you say fuck today?
..Yeeah.

What will you be doing in 3 hours?
Nothing productive, I'll bet.

Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they wont tell?
Nah.
Nobody's trustworthy, not really.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
I get chilly.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Leviticus 19:28.

Do you like messages or comments better?
Messages.

Are you sleepy?
Yes.
Very.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
No.

Anything hurting you now?
I choose to not feel pain.
Hurting isn't an option.

What color are your eyes?
Blue.

Many people call themselves artistic, what about you?
I am one of those many.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

If you were paid one million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
For sure.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I don't have any to talk about, or keep hidden.

No comments: