Sunday, April 19, 2009

Survey #100

What would you do if you found out the person you love was in another relationship?
I'd go into some severe state of insecurity and unhappiness, and then think of the Stoics, forcing myself to move on.

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you love?
He doesn't even believe I love him.

What do you get complimented on the most?
Of late, it's been my smallness. For awhile, loads of people complimented me on my bone structure. Oh, and Emily wants my eyeballs.

Name at least three girls you tell MOSTLY everything to.
I..don't.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I'm alive?

Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
I could, but I know I won't.

Is there something you're not looking forward to?
I'll have to deal with angry-Trey in the morning.

In school, how is your attendance record?
I've only missed a few days this year...

Do you usually listen to your parents?
Ha.

Would you like to fall in love?
I don't have much of a choice.

Have you ever had seagulls attack you at the beach?
They tend to fly away, if you chase after them.

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
Shelby?

Who knows you better than you know yourself?
Nobody does. Not really. I don't even know myself.

Is there anyone you trust who you shouldn't?
I don't trust anyone entirely.

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
At age eighteen?

Ever been told, "It’s not you, it's me."?
Perhaps.

Interested in anyone?
Quite.

Is anyone interested in you right now?
Oh, -sigh-.
I wouldn't be surprised if he hates me, now.
He's sure acting like it.

Do you want to be single?
Not exactly.

Do you like to take walks?
I do enjoy it.

How late did you stay up last night?
I crashed around two. I was exhausted.

Hold hands with anyone this week?
Mmmno.

Think of the last person who said they love you that wasn't family; do you think they meant it?
They claim to, but their actions say otherwise.

When was the last time someone slapped your butt?
Erm, I don't recall.

Who slapped it?
...

How tall are you?
Around 5'2.

What was your first thought this morning?
I was quite surprised at what time it was.

Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Do I even have one of those?

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I usually hide them, or choose to not have them at all.
Then, occasionally, things become unbearable, and I vent to the first person willing to listen. Never a good idea.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
He seems to be.

What was the reason behind why you last cried?
I don't even remember when that was.

What scares you more: snakes or spiders?
I'd rather not encounter either.

Do you spend time with the same people always?
Not really, no.

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
..No.

Who do you tell the most to?
Trey.

Would you rather live in Alaska or Texas?
Share a state with Palin..OR Bush?
Try neither.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
I adore them.

Any plans for tomorrow?
Bah. Plans have been foiled.

Is money important to you?
Seeing as it's one of life's necessities..

Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
More often than not.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
If things continue at this rate, no, probably not, which saddens me, but only a little.

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yesterday.

So, from now on, you're going to be asked unique questions. You ready?
Sure, though I'm truly skeptical about their uniqueness.

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
I wouldn't know.

When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
Constantly.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Of course.

Do you laugh a lot?
Never sincerely.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
In certain aspects, yes.

Do you think you're pregnant?
That's not even a possibility.

Could you cry right now?
I don't feel the need.

In the past week, have you cried?
I'm thinking not.

When was the last time you were really hyper?
I'm pretty lazy and nonchalant and never hyper, of late.

Have you ever been awake for two days straight?
We didn't quite make it that long.

Are you mad at someone right now?
Not exactly.

How many true friends do you have?
Gosh, are any of them?

Do you like hugs and kisses?
It depends on who they're from.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Sure.

What's the last thing you remember your mom saying?
She went through her ritual of goodnights.

No comments: