Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Survey #89

What did you look like when you last kissed someone?
Disgusting.

Do you know any mechanical stuff about cars?
Some.

Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
I don't swim, I drown.

How did you wake up this morning?
Slowly.
I then decided I wasn't up for a day at school, and went back to sleep.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Most of it is white, though there is a rainbow of hearts strewn about it.

Are you excited about anything tomorrow?
I'll get to see Trey.
Oh, and I have youth group.

What side of a heart do you draw first?
If I start from the bottom, I draw the left first.
If I start from the top, first, I draw the right.

How did you get your last bruise?
My heart is bruised...
I did it myself.

What was the last movie that you watched?
I started to watch Boogeyman 2, had no emotional response, wondered what was wrong with me, laughed, and fell asleep.

What are your initials?
ALM.

What are you doing this weekend?
Kyle's coming home for Easter.
I'll have to remember to make him those Tetris brownies Friday.

Do you put your subject before or after you type your bulletin?
Depends.

What was the last thing you watched on television?
A commercial.

Who was the last person you yelled at?
I don't recall.

What are you currently listening to?
A commercial.

Do you like competition?
I like winning.

Is there anyone you know that deserves to get slapped?
Violence is never the answer.

Have you had your first kiss yet?
Try kindergarten.
Wow, what a waste.

What's something you really want right now?
To lose about thirty pounds.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It needs cut.

When is the last time you said you were fine and you really weren't?
I'm never fine. Not really.

How are you feeling?
Fine.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I tell both of them far more than I should.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I want a few more ear piercings, please.

Do you plan on moving out in the next year?
I can't.

Any plans for tomorrow?
School.
Youth group.

How has this week been?
Not brilliant.

When was the last time you took a nap?
Today

Have you accidentally sent a text to the wrong person?
I have.

If someone says they want to talk what runs through your mind?
I make the worst of things, and worry.

How did you do on the last test you took?
I received an 85%.

Were you single over summer?
No.

Whose car were you in last?
My mum's, I do think.

Are you taller than 5'5"?
I'm 5'2".

What's the last thing that bothered you?
I never knew anything.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
It's fine, thanks.

Do you like your life?
I hate myself.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Incredibly.

Do you have a bad temper?
I can control it, usually.

Think of a random person, and give them a message here?
I love you, and I'm so happy you were finally honest with me about all of this.

Has a song ever made you cry?
I choose not to cry, now.

Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
I smile a lot, but it's hardly ever sincere.
Trey can.
Good luck, everyone else.

Are you afraid of commitment?
Terrified.

No comments: