Sunday, April 5, 2009

Survey #87

Would you ever let a boyfriend put you through hell and back?
I did.

Who last saw you cry and did they try to help?
I don't recall. Usually, no one offers much sympathy, no.

Has anyone ever said to you, "_____, you're going down the wrong path."?
Indeed they have.
Indirectly, but they did, and, oh, am I ever trying to change that.

What kind of mood are you in?
I'm shocked.
First Mrs. Mattern, and now John? Two heart attacks, within 24 hours of each other, plus the flood? It's like Macbeth! Cursed, per se?

Other than yourself, who was the last person you took a picture with?
I don't remember.

Who did you last lay with?
Shelby.

Will this weekend be a good one?
It was full of unpleasant things.

Would you rather go back two weeks, or go forward two weeks? Why?
Forward, please.

Who did you last get into a huge argument with?
More than likely, 'twas my parents.

What are you listening to right now?
My dad is listening to Maria Taylor.

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Skinny.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
I do.

Have you ever spun in circles too see what happens?
I know what happens, you get dizzy.

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Not often, no.
I tend to look quite silly.

Is love even real to you?
I believe so.

Warm up near a fire or cuddle under the stars?
Cuddle under the stars, please.
Fires make you smell like smoke, and I can't even roast marshmallows.

Does the last person whose arms you fell asleep in mean anything to you?
I don't know that I've ever..

Do you like being around a large group of friends, or two best friends?
Large groups, I think.

Ever thought about why grass is green?
Chlorophyll.

Can you build a detailed sand castle?
I'm terrible at sand castle building.

Do you like to sleep?
Yes, very much so.

What does the third text in your inbox say?
Too bad my phone is upstairs.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
That's as good a reason as anything.

Is there someone you know you should hate but you can't?
Nobody deserves hate.

Has anyone ever rhymed your name with another word?
Jason used to call me "Flabby Abby." Just look where that's gotten me.

Is anything bothering you?
I want to know how..why.

Are you satisfied with how things are going?
Should I be satisfied with things gone wrong?

Have you ever tried your hardest, then got disappointed later on?
Indeed.

Have you ever given up on someone, but then went back to them later?
If it doesn't work the first time, it never will.

Do you like to cuddle?
99% of the time? No.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
I don't believe so.

When's the last time you had a headache?
Try right now.

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Daddy, dear.

Last time you saw you best friend?
I suppose Trey is my best friend, anymore.
I saw him yesterday evenin'.

Have you ever done something you promised yourself you wouldn't?
I try to not make promises to anyone, including myself, for fear of breaking them in the end.

Who is your last text from?
Mark's was the last I saw.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
What's the point?

Who's thinking about you right now?
Am I to know?

Are you keeping a secret right now?
I suppose I have my secrets.

Are you easily scared by horror movies?
No, I love them.

Is there anyone you don't know what you would do without?
Definitely.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Summer.

Have you ever woken up next to someone and were freaked out?
Slightly.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Not often.

Last person you were in the car with?
Daddy.

No comments: