Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Survey #83

Do you think a lot of people have misconceptions about you?
I'm pretty straight forward.

Pick seven words that start with the first letter of your first name.
Artichoke. Anorexia. Absolution. Astonishment. Amorous. Acid. Acrid.

Ever wonder if you're someone's everything?
I don't have a very lasting impression.
And I'm too young to care.

Last song played more than three times?
Angel - Aerosmith.

Last person to fall asleep with?
Shelby.

Tie yourself to someone for a day, who is it?
Shelby might be fun.

Last time you were really happy?
I've given up on happy.

When do you want to die?
Never.

Did you take a nap today?
Not quite, no.

Who got mad at you last?
I don't even know.

Last car you were in?
Mum's.

Last person to call you beautiful?
This boyfriend of mine.

What color is your room?
White. I'm terrible when it comes to making decisions, so white it shall remain.

Where are your parents right now?
MIA.

Does someone love you?
They say so.

Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Indeed.

Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes.

Have you ever made out against a car?
No.

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
I have.

Are you ticklish?
I will hit you.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I don't eat butterflies.

What's on your bedroom floor?
Carpeting?

When's the next time you will kiss somebody?
Who knows?

Does your ex have a job?
News carrier is basically a glorified term for paper boy.

Ever kissed in the rain?
I can't imagine it'd be as romantic as it sounds, and truthfully? It doesn't even sound that romantic.

Are you a jealous person?
Not substantially.

If your best friend liked your ex, what would you do?
First, I don't exactly consider anyone my best friend.
Second, feel free to like whomever.

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
I have.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
I have a lot of feelings.
Trey is home.

Do you want any tattoos?
Not now.

Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
It didn't.

Do you wish that you were somewhere else right now?
Out of state. Out of mind.

Who are you going to marry?
I doubt that I will.

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
No, and anyway, who cares what I believe?

Have you ever slept in a car?
Frequently.

Do you have any friends whose parents will no longer let them hang out with you?
Not to my knowledge, no.

What is your favorite board game?
I don't play board games often at all.

Who's in your profile picture with you?
Lonesome, I am.

Do you like to make the first move?
I hardly ever do.

Did you go out or stay in last night?
I stayed in.

Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?
Not exactly.

Have you ever fallen asleep texting someone?
Yes.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink, black, white.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
I can't think of an instance, actually.

Do you think relationships are ever worth it?
Obviously.

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged?
Shelby is my lover.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
I highly doubt anyone would.

Today, would you rather go forward a week or back a week?
Forward.

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
I suppose..

What happened at 10:00 am today?
I was in Science, taking a test.

Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you?
My neck is naked.

Has someone ever told you they would love you forever?
He claims forever isn't long enough.

No comments: