Monday, March 30, 2009

Survey #80

Have you had sex with more than 25 partners?
No.

Have your friends ever randomly stopped by your house?
They do, on occasion.

Did you sleep in past noon today?
I was up by 6:30.

How many different colors are you wearing right now?
Enough.

If you could have something right now, what would it be?
Happiness.

Do you want someone back in your life?
We're closer now than we probably should be, but it still isn't enough. Not really.

How is the weather right now?
Chilly, cloudy, wet.

Is anything annoying you right now?
I just discovered this fantastic band (The Black Keys), and Sam isn't around to tell about it.

What are you excited for?
Silver Ring Thing.

Does anyone call you babe?
He calls me baby.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Turned on Hail to the Thief.

Where did you sleep last night?
My bed.

Is this year the best year of your life?
It's not the worst.

Are you trying to avoid liking/loving somebody at the moment?
I'm trying to avoid emotion in general. I've been told my reasons are a tad detrimental.

When was the last time you were really worried?
This weekend was full of worry.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
He does, every single time I see him.

What are you doing besides this?
Chatting with Caitlyn about her ovaries, listening to music.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
School. That's it.

What's the first thing you did when you woke up?
Hit the snooze button.

If your friends warn you about someone, do you listen?
I didn't listen, and I lost friends over it, but I'm happier than I've been in a long time, so isn't that enough?

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
No, not anymore.

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
I have more than a lot of people.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Probably.

Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Not exactly.

What's the funniest thing that happened today?
Something was funny at lunch, I forget what.

Would you date someone twenty years older than you?
Ew.

Are you close with your mother?
Ha.

Did you speak to your father today?
He spoke to me. I mumbled back incoherently.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that starts with K or Z?
K..
and I never should have.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I'm hoping I didn't.

Do you hate anyone?
Nope.

Do you miss your past?
Bits, but I'm embracing my future.

Are you listening to music right now?
Wayfaring Stranger - Jack White.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Quite often, really.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point and aren't around much anymore?
You have no idea.

Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now?
I want pure happiness, or none at all.

Anything you would change about your life right now?
I'd be sure.

No comments: