Saturday, March 14, 2009

Survey #62

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
are small and humble.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
doesn't exist.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I really shouldn't be.

4. I've come to realize that I need...
a certain someone in my life.

5. I've come to realize that my heart...
is full of love for that certain someone.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I haven't any control over what happens.

7. I've come to realize when I'm drunk...
(I don't get drunk. Ever.)

8. I've come to realize that money...
really is everything, in this modern-day society.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
will never understand me.

11. I've come to realize drugs are...
a completely unnecessary aspect of life that I will not fall victim to.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
needs to be replaced.

14. I've come to realize when I woke up this morning...
that my shots had a pretty interesting effect on my body. Gosh, am I miserable.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I didn't pray properly.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
that certain someone, and how stupid I was, and how lucky I am to have his forgiveness.

17. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace...
I find myself gazing at his picture, wondering what I ever did to deserve him.

18. I've come to realize that yesterday...
is now the past.

19. I've come to realize that today...
will be better.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
there is no turning back.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
more than likely skip church, again, and then be overwhelmed with guilt, again.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
start going back to church.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this...
doesn't exist. Honestly, I don't think anyone reads my blogs.

24. I've come to realize that I love...
a boy.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
is going to be pretty insignificant.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset is...
whatever fits the situation.

27. I've come to realize that some friends...
really weren't my friends to begin with.

28. I've come to realize that this year...
has been incredibly full of change.

No comments: