Saturday, March 28, 2009

Survey #79

Ever taken a picture kissing somebody?
Nope.

What's your opinion on "no sex before marriage"?
I'm getting a purity ring next week.

How often do you give out second chances?
Too often.

Do you have any new pictures?
There's a bunch on my camera, but I'm lazy and haven't uploaded them.

Be honest; have you ever listened to Aaron Carter?
When I was, like, six.

What about, "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson?
Indeed.

Ever had your heart broken?
Something like that.

We all change right?
Constantly.

Three hours ago, were you touching a person of the opposite sex?
Three hours ago, I was taking a shower. ..Alone.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
JC Penney.

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
A flapper dress, please.

Does the song you're currently listening to remind you of anyone special?
I'm not listening to anything?

Is your MySpace headline from a song?
I'm pretty sure my Myspace headline is a picture of stars.
Sorry to disappoint.

Have you ever run over an animal?
What, with my bike?

Who made you mad today?
No one, yet.

How's your life lately?
I'm living.

Is there a difference between love and in love?
I guess so.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Probably, though I highly doubt I will.

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
You don't even know.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone?
Try now?

Is there anyone you wish you could be spending time with right now?
...

Do you know anyone who smokes pot?
I do, I do. Can't understand why they would, though.

What's something that bothers you about girls?
We have mood swings..quite often.

Whose bed were you last in other than your own?
Uh..
No clue.

Have you ever cried in front of your number one?
No no no!

Ever kissed someone who smokes?
Yuck. Unpleasant, 'twas.

Are you starting to realize anything?
I'm in denial, I've concluded.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
I can walk and drink plenty fine.

How was last night?
Nothing too significant happened.

Are there any stressful situations in your life?
I'm nothing special.

What were the best days of the week so far?
..Thursday. By far.

Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
Uncomfortable. Not mad.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point and aren't around much anymore?
Exactly.

Did anything cute happen today?
I used children's toothpaste!
=Cute?

Do people ever spell your name wrong?
Ha, yes.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I'm going to a viewing.

What is something that is irritating you at the moment?
I'm quite thirsty.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
Jeans.

Are you hungry for anything?
I want water, please.

Will you be in bed in the next 20 minutes?
Considering it's not quite noon...

How many people have you had strong feelings for this year?
Oh gosh..

Your number 1 walks out of your life; do you go after them?
Definitely.

Could you ever be friends with someone who hurt you badly?
I'm trying..

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Hope so.

Do you like to cuddle?
Not usually, no.

Honestly, do you really love the last person you said "I love you" to?
I think I do..

Are you a good friend?
I try to be.

Are any of your texts in your inbox locked and why?
Probably..they held some importance, for one reason or another.

When was the last time you were told you were hot?
Haaa.

Who did you text first this morning?
I didn't.

Are you missing someone?
I guess so, yeah.

Are there any saved birthday cards in your bedroom?
Loads.

If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
July.

Has anything happened to you in the past month that made you really mad?
I suppose so.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
We'll see.

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
Indeed.

When was the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug/Who are they?
Thursday.
Trey.

What is more important, happiness or trust?
I don't know anymore.

How was your Friday?
I schooled, slept.
Seriously, that's it.

What were you doing at 7:00 AM?
Waking up.

No comments: